You know you're addicted to TF when...

Options
... you hear a song on the radio and create a routine of kicks and punches that fit the rhythm of the music!

(yes, I was doing this in my head while driving today!) lol

Replies

• Exna
    Exna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You can't stop talking about how awesome TF and ChaLean are ;)
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    lol, oh thank god I a glad I am not the only one :)
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    When you are walking your dog and you start doing punches while hearing a TF song in your head. Lol! This happened to me the other day. :blushing:
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    I dream about TF routines...and I have the songs in my head all day! Found myself working late last week and doing some 55EZ in the kitchen whilst waiting for the kettle to boil and singing without even realising I was doing it...SO glad no one else was there!!!

Yeah, think it's safe to say we're all addicts!
  • Helen_Ch
    Helen_Ch Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So true!!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha ha! I totally did this the other day while I was driving. I was like, what a great song this would be for a routine :) I also heard Push It the other day and almost broke out the old jab to the front and house it! LOL
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Also, God help me if I go to a club and they start playing any of those songs, I may break out into routine and start punching and kicking :)
  • SCPSL05
    SCPSL05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It feels so good to have people who finally understand me! hahahahahaha
  • PJChick730
    Options
    I heard Push It when I was taking a shower the other day. I had to stop myself from doing the moves. I would have been out of comission from Turbo for a while!
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    ... you hear a song on the radio and create a routine of kicks and punches that fit the rhythm of the music!

(yes, I was doing this in my head while driving today!) lol

OMGGG I thought I was the only one who did that!!!!!!
    PS - I love this group!!
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    Yeap I'm hooked and addicted. I have an attitude if I don't workout. "Please don't say nothing to me until I work out lol". That's what I tell my family.:-)
  • maranatha777
    Options
    Lol! I do this too! I was cooking supper the other day and started punching and kicking in tune with the music and he was looking at me like :huh:
  • gurl0411
    gurl0411 Posts: 75
    Options
    i'm so glad i'm not alone on the random punching and kicking :)