Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9ZOTQCO05zo

How all is going to see this? I think it looks awesome! I have not read the book yet though.

Replies

• hesgro2
    hesgro2 Posts: 88 Member
    My husband and I are definitely going to see it! He was sold as soon as he heard Johnny Cash in the opening of the trailer. I haven't read the book either...but the movie looks pretty awesome. It comes out in June, so maybe I'll get to the book before then, I don't know. This almost seems like one of those stories where you should probably see the movie first. Let me know if you read the book and whether it is any good.
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    My husband and I are definitely going to see it! He was sold as soon as he heard Johnny Cash in the opening of the trailer. I haven't read the book either...but the movie looks pretty awesome. It comes out in June, so maybe I'll get to the book before then, I don't know. This almost seems like one of those stories where you should probably see the movie first. Let me know if you read the book and whether it is any good.

I think I might wait and read the book after too. I don't want to spoil what looks like a good movie. And love Johnny Cash!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    The book is actually a pretty good read
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 821 Member
    I loved the trailer! I'll be seeing it sooner or later...
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member

I have heard that! I am anxious to read it, but I am worried if I read it and then see the film I will be disappointed. Going to see the film first I think.
  • TheLukePhone
    TheLukePhone Posts: 30 Member
    I really enjoyed the book.. plowed through it in 2 days! I've already seen things in the trailer that made me go, "Oh no.. that's not in the book", and "why is he an axe ninja?" etc.

Going to see it with low expectations, I'm sure I will enjoy it anyways.
  • numindan
    numindan Posts: 163 Member
    I have heard that! I am anxious to read it, but I am worried if I read it and then see the film I will be disappointed. Going to see the film first I think.
    That's my take as well. I want to enjoy the movie so I won't bother with the book until after. I find taht if I've read the book first I tend to be frustrated by movie versions. If I see the movie first I can enjoy it for what it is AND still enjoy the book later.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    This is on my must see list.
  • maxmariesfo
    maxmariesfo Posts: 173 Member
    I have to get the book!!!
  • hesgro2
    hesgro2 Posts: 88 Member
    I really enjoyed the book.. plowed through it in 2 days! I've already seen things in the trailer that made me go, "Oh no.. that's not in the book", and "why is he an axe ninja?" etc.

Going to see it with low expectations, I'm sure I will enjoy it anyways.

He's not only an "axe ninja," he's got an axe shotgun, which is muuuuch cooler. Lol.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Second trailer is up, looks much better then the first. I'm totally psyched for this one.

http://www.davestrailerpage.co.uk/
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Oh I am wanting to read the book first but my first thought when I saw the trailer was failure. It IS a Tim Burton film, so that may be the only hope I have for it.