Welcome!

Options
Welcome to Zumba Fun! We can talk about anything here! So join the conversation!:drinker:

Replies

• lilykiss26
    Options
    y is the smily face drinking beer
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    hey all im rissa, just had my first wii zumba sesh today and i LOVE it
  • lavendergirll
    lavendergirll Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I did my first zumba on monday with my WII. I did the 20 minute choice. It was fun and I am feeling it in my legs and butt even today! I am scheduled to do it again and beat my score!
  • HopeytheHopester
    HopeytheHopester Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    y is the smily face drinking beer

I don't know... I picked one randomly Liz!
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I go try and go to zumba classes at the gym 4x's a week. It's the best workout!
  • marybobaly
    Options
    Zumba is super fun! I don't go out to dance clubs like back in the day, so I enjoy my zumba class which is a great replacement without the cocktails.
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    "1,2,3. ZUMBA ROCKS MY WORLD AND LIFE!!!" ( screams loudly).:noway:
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Zumba is super fun! I don't go out to dance clubs like back in the day, so I enjoy my zumba class which is a great replacement without the cocktails.

That's one of the reasons I love zumba so much too. I still get to dance and have a great time without the alcohol and groping.
  • ahard01
    Options
    Yesterday was my first time doing zumba on the wii, I must say I really enjoyed it.
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    I know, it's fun. Isn't ?
  • ahubacek
    ahubacek Posts: 135
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new to MFP and I just did my first Zumba class last week; it was exhausting but so much fun. I didn't think it was possible to sweat so much in 60 minutes!
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    I hope you have a great journey and I hope you reach your weight loss goal.
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've been doing zumba classes twice a week for about 4 weeks now - I've lost 10lbs doing the zumba but had previously lost 10. Dont you just love zumba!!
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new to MFP and I just did my first Zumba class last week; it was exhausting but so much fun. I didn't think it was possible to sweat so much in 60 minutes!

Agreed! I dont know if I was having more fun learning the moves or laughing at myself when i'd screw up :)
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    Ooh, goody for you!:ohwell:
  • ZumbaGypsy
    ZumbaGypsy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello All -- Wish I could be as dedicated to counting my calories as I am to my Zumba classes! I'd be lost without my three times a week classes with the most fabulous two instructors! I ocassionally sneak in another class if possible, but my family wonders if I'll ever just stay home for one night !! :) The music gives me the most amazing energy and it's totally invigorating for the mind, body and spirit! If you haven't tried a really good live class, you should!

Carol in Philadelphia!:flowerforyou:
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I LOVE TO SHAKE IT!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Wii Zumba, and I will eventually join a class, but I want to learn the moves a little before I join the classes. I was so pleasantly surprised at ow much rumba worked my core. I could feel a pleasant ache the next morning!
  • capricorn0120
    capricorn0120 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I did a few Zumba classes when I was a member at CURVES. The gym was to expensive and I started working out at home. Bought a lot of DVD's and Wii discs. I Do Zumba 2 for Wii at least 4 times a week so far, 45 min. It's a great workout and a lot of fun. Much cheaper than the gym. I was thinking of getting the Zumba Dvd's. Anyone try it?
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    I haven't tried it but I probably should.