A Seniors Unite Note

Options
Just a note letting you know we do have some threads you may be interested in reading and haven't read yet. Don't forget to check the next pages as you know only the very newest posts are on the first page. And we would love it if you would post on our Chit Chat thread and the About Me . It is a good way of getting to know one another. This way we will be better able to support one another .
Also I want to welcome all our members to the group. Hope you will enjoy the group ,meeting one another. and becoming friends. Wishing everyone the best.
Hugs To All,
Ann

Replies

• shapcomp
    shapcomp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am a new member and just got friended by msslimann (my first friend!) I am from Upstate New York. Retired educator, 61 years old, and very active! My husband and I love to travel, and we also are avid bikers (the pedaling kind!) I've lost 11+ pounds since last year, and I am about 15 to 20 pounds over my ideal weight. I have been successful with Weight Watchers in the past, but I have not done well with points and decided to try My Fitness Pal. Love the accountability, but need some buddies who are close to my age and have suggestions to deal with my extremely slow weight loss! Of course, it doesn't help that counting calories while on vacation is tricky! My husband and I are heading out for a bike ride in this beautiful weather right now, but I look forward to reading the posts!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Welcome Shapcomp,
    We are glad you are joining us. We are here for each other. Smiles, tears and all.