Weigh in day?

Options
Wondering what day of the week you weigh in on and if there's a "reason" why?

I tend to use either a Thursday or Friday and generally its because if I've been bad at the weekend (whch I usually have!) then I've got time to get myself back on track and do lots of exercise in an attempt to make up for it....

Just curious :smile:

Replies

• xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Sunday mornings are my weigh in day :smile:

I weigh on sundays as its the last day of the weeek, and I want to see if all my hard work as payed off, and then the following day on monday its the start of a fresh weeek for food and excercise wise :smile:
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i weigh on a wednesday purely because i want to be at my goal weight by may 9th which is a very special day for me and its on a wednesday this year :happy:
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I always weigh in on a tuesday on some proper calibrated scales, I have no idea why! LOL but I do have a sneak peak on my own scales too!
  • meanemma86
    Options
    i weigh myself on a friday too for the same reason, if im gonna be bad it will be on a friday or saturday night so i have the full week to recover from it haha :)
  • TransTina
    TransTina Posts: 82
    Options
    My weigh day is Tuesday. (today lost another 1lb!)

The reason for this is.. I normally go a little mad (sometimes CRAZY!) at weekends, and normally go over by allowance for calories by quite a lot.

On Sunday's and Monday's I am always VERY GOOD, and this allows me to claw back some of the ground I lost in the pub/club/restaurant on Friday and Saturday.

Works for me ok. 11.5 KG Lost in 11 weeks.
  • TransTina
    TransTina Posts: 82
    Options
    i weigh myself on a friday too for the same reason, if im gonna be bad it will be on a friday or saturday night so i have the full week to recover from it haha :)

Sorry hon, didnt see your similar post!
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    It was Mondays but I seem to be weighing on a Tuesday at the mo. Depends on whether I remember really!
  • StarLady82
    StarLady82 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I always do my weigh in on a Friday, purely because I'm in the same routine all week but usually at the weekend I eat at different times to normal (and sometimes go over on my calories).
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    Mine is Mondays as I will be weighing in with my niece who has just joined. I will probably take a sneak peak during the week though to keep myself on track
  • rachealb1972
    Options
    i weigh in on thursdays as this is the day i started on here so continued with that day