Motivation

Options
I figured that since we were all newbies, that we would need a thread to help us along the way. On the days that you aren't "feeling it" come by and let us help get you back on track. Nothing worth having comes easy. Try and always remember that time will pass regardless of what you decide to do with it.

Replies

• Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I love that you wrote this! Well said! And thanks for the support and inspiration!
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am so amazed at the response I got by making this group! I know we can all do this together, especially if we have such great motivation that I have seen so far! I have tried to add everyone who has joined the group, but if I accidently skipped you, send me a request! I will not be able to do this without you guys!
  • Elenazuniga
    Options
    Thank u so much its nice to know we've got somewhere to refer to on off days.. thanks all I'm glad I joined this group..
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have been looking for buddies to help me along the way and I had a hard time finding some. I guess its my time! I am so glad I found a group to go through this with. Finally someone who will understand my struggle. Lol.
    I am so amazed at the response I got by making this group! I know we can all do this together, especially if we have such great motivation that I have seen so far! I have tried to add everyone who has joined the group, but if I accidently skipped you, send me a request! I will not be able to do this without you guys!
  • stacygb
    stacygb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    Options
    Let's go guys! Two days down, 28 to go...We can do this!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    Options
    I just wanted to stop and ask everyone how they were doing. I am done with day 6 and can already tell a difference. I can actually do REAL pushups. Lol. I'm kind of nervous to see what level 2 has in store.
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I haven't measured but I feel like I am hanging in there longer with each exercise. I struggle with push ups too. Today on the first one I was able to do almost all regular push ups. On the second set I did half regular and half modified. I am scared for level 2 also. Guess we will see in a few days! :smile:
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I know I need to just start and I'll feel more motivated. My wonderful hubby even bought me 5 lb weights last night. I have been feeling really worn out and tired the last few days. I really am going to go shred after this last half cup of coffee. Really. Yes. I will.
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am doing great! Still struggling with the push-up, due to me not having enough knee support. Hoping to shift to the real push-up or a wall push up tomorrow. Well keep pressing! Day 30 will be here in a blink of an eye!
  • jrecmcallister
    Options
    For everyone needing a little bit of motivation today..If you have pinterest look up Jillian Michaels..Alot of incredile 30 day shred stories to help you refocus and keep pushing forward!
  • Sharonks
    Options
    I have been staying pretty motivated. A few days ago I took my measurements and had already lost a total of 4.5 inches. I feel much better today and am looking forward to moving to level 2.
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Just tried on a jacket today (size small) that I could never wear because the arms were too tight. Yay thanks to 30 day shred and my dreaded 8 lb weights it fits!!! This is my second time going through it and I must say I love having tricep muscles lol has anybody found that one arm is bigger then the other?? If I make a muscle in the mirror (in the privacy of my bathroom haha) I notice my right arm (I'm right handed) is so much more defined then my left arm... Is it just me??
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Just tried on a jacket today (size small) that I could never wear because the arms were too tight. Yay thanks to 30 day shred and my dreaded 8 lb weights it fits!!! This is my second time going through it and I must say I love having tricep muscles lol has anybody found that one arm is bigger then the other?? If I make a muscle in the mirror (in the privacy of my bathroom haha) I notice my right arm (I'm right handed) is so much more defined then my left arm... Is it just me??

LOL! My right arm is bigger (12 inches) than my left (11.5). How strange. I am also right handed. Perhaps we are exerting more energy in that arm. Well, congrats on your size small jacket. You are motivating me to try on some on my old clothes.
  • Sharonks
    Options
    I was lacking motivation this morning but I came to the board and found that Likenooneelse has made it all the way through. OK, I'm ready to go. I know there is a good chance I won't have time to workout possibly both days this weekend so I really should today.