RECEPTION ENTRANCE MUSIC??

Options
Naomi113
Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
UGH \:grumble: I am having such a trouble choosing the bridal party entrance songs... I want some thing beating and party like I love music that is beaty and fun!! I have looked at so many but not liking them.. every one seems to use the chris brown song or ALOT of black eyed peas.. and then all your love sappy stuff LOL .. I was think acdc thunderstruck and TNT but its not party like and fun??

Oh and also have no idea for me cake cutting either?? I want romantic songs for when we are eating and fun songs for dancing etc...

What are you having??

Replies

• kjporter83
    kjporter83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was actually considering Thunderstruck, I like it because it's different...I am also kind of considering using the song our favorite hockey team gets announced to at the beginning of home games. I say pick whatever fits your personality's. We are kind of goofy and our music preferences are all over the board, so we will be having all kinds of different music.
  • Naomi113
    Options
    its harder then you think LOL... thats why im asking for some help hubby to be is not good for help LOL he is just happy with what ever i choose nawwww... :)
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    We are coming into the reception to Hall and Oats "You Make My Dreams Come True." It has a history in our dating years together. It's fun and we can be kind of goofy, but it's also sweet :)

Good luck!
  • Naomi113
    Options
    nice im nearly thinking of doing the song by LMFAO im sexy and i know it HAHAHAHAHA yeahhhhh we both love that song so fun up beat and love the video to it hahaha
  • Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ours is "First Day of My Life" by Bright Eyes!
  • tabatha_burris
    Options
    I dont think were gonna have a song for the bridal party to enter we only have 2 people in out party. Not sure yet havent really gotten to it but we are walking into god gave me you!! unless I change it to what the bridal party walks at the wedding to hmmm lol now you got me thinking!
  • starrstarr007
    Options
    My friend came in to LMFAO and everyone really had a good time... I am being weird and not doing anything the traditional way - I will have a bagpiper pipe us into dinner...we just have my sister the MOH and his sister as the Best Groomswoman so there isn't a huge party to introduce and we don't have any microphones in the dining room - the house is 400 year old so I will forgive it :)
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Our parents are coming into "Let's get it started"
    Our bridal party is coming into "Low (Apple Bottom Jeans)
    We're coming into "Party Rock"

I think it will be a nice little line up to get the party started :)
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    We've been thinking about this too...EVERY wedding we've been to lately has had an awesome, fun, party song for the wedding party to come in to.

I've been thinking "Magic" by B.O.B., since my fiance and I both love that song, but I'll have to listen to a few of the other ideas in this thread.
  • s0xfan24
    s0xfan24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was actually thinking "Crazy Train" as well!
  • purplep41n
    purplep41n Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    We're having Kissing you by dessree - brings me out in goosebumps just thinking about it :) But will change the song to something upbeat and old school by Doris Day or Marilyn Monroe. Both favourite actresses of mine.

It seems that everything I am choosing for our wedding is a total surprise to everyone that knows me.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Our wedding isn't until November so we haven't really discussed music (other than "our" song for our first dance) but I really like Thompson Square's "I got you" for the cake cutting.. it's fun and upbeat but still sentimental.. We actually met them last summer at a show and I promised them I'd use one of their songs for our wedding HAH.. I really like "Are you gonna kiss me or not" too, so we might play that after the ceremony as we exit :)
  • jap6955
    jap6955 Posts: 12
    Options
    Ha that's what my fiancé wanted to walk into. But i got a feeling by black eyed peas is what we met too.
  • erinpickering12
    erinpickering12 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I decided to use the august rush symphony since we are both musicians and love that movie. I will be walking down the aisle to it. :)

As far as other music - haven't decided much else - THAT'S next on my list of things to do. Sigh - I wish I didn't have to do all of this planning - it stresses me out!
  • mtaylor1980
    mtaylor1980 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Madonna-Where's the party! Fiancee not into it too much, but he can choose the cake cutting song!!!