Accountability 101

Options
I have been so successful using the Isagenix products this past month that I want to surround myself with other people that are thriving on the products too. I do need that "accountability" factor though, and the help and advice of others. When I get lazy about my food choices, I don't do as well as I could. With a few Isa friends I know I can do better, and feel better, every day!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kimweedon
    Options
    This will be great now that you have created an Accountability site , no need to faulter , always look to our goal and always seek happiness! I truly have not had such a great support of people through any journey I have endured but Isagenix is all about truly helping and making each individual the best they can be. Love the support Love the pick me ups and especially love we are all striving for the same thing. HEALTH!!!

Everyday do something for you not something you would regret!

Cheers
  • waucoin
    waucoin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Thanks for setting this group up! I have had great success too for the first 8 months I was on the products. The past 8 months I have plateaued and gained a bit. I figured out that my mind was working against me. I was happy with what I saw in the mirror as I have gone from a size 24 to a size 14. I think unconsciously I was sabatoging myself because I look way better. But I know I can lose more and look even better! This past week I released 6 pounds! I feel like I am where I need to be mentally to get the rest of the job done. When I am finished I will weight around 135 and have released 135. Can you please send an invite for my husband to join this group too? He is timaucoin. Thanks
  • ellamental
    Options
    Sent your husband an invite, the more the merrier!!
  • ellamental
    Options
    I couldn't agree more, from my coach Brenda Merrick, to everybody on the IsaBody Accountability group it's been an amazing level of support. I'm learning something every day!
  • xosharonxo
    xosharonxo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My friends and I have set up our own accountability group on FB but it is hard to post on there as they have not been holding themselves accountable from the beginning. It is hard reading what foods they are cheating with (I'll admit to being a little jealous, lol) and the work outs they are not doing. I hate posting about how well I'm doing b/c I don't want them to feel back, so I've been holding back. I will be great to be part of group where people ARE working towards their goal.

How did everyone decide on their goal weight?

I am aiming for 150 lbs. I'm supposed to be "small boned" -- haha but I've only looked small boned for about 4 years of my life. I know when I wore a size 6, I weighed 147 lbs (I worked out 6 days a week). I've been exercising 7 days a week doing Jillian Michaels dvds and I've been doing cardio at the gym for 3-4 days/week.
  • HopeyMama
    Options
    I think this group is a great idea. I wonder why though a lot of you have your food diaries private. It helps me to see other people's food diaries to get ideas. I've been doing Isa since the begining of January and have lost 33 pounds overall. This past week I plateaued, but I will confess that I didn't eat as well as I should have.
  • xosharonxo
    xosharonxo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Where can I check to see if my food diary is private?
  • amanda__c
    Options
    I think it's a great idea too and I'm all in! I've kept my diary private because honestly I've felt embarrassed by some of my choices! But now with ISA I feel so accomplished so you've convinced me to make it public! Not because it's perfect, but because it's honest and I appreciate the support, encouragement and accountability.
  • ellamental
    Options
    Where can I check to see if my food diary is private?

Go to "Settings" at the top of the screen, then select "Diary Settings" and click public if you want to share. Nobody should be embarrassed about food choices, we're here to encourage each other! I freely admit to one hellaciously cheating weekend, if I posted what I ate (and drank) you'd be horrified :) but the good news is, we have a group of friends all on the same mission here, good health! I feel like crap right now too, and it's directly because of my choices this weekend!
  • ellamental
    Options
    My weight goal is 145 pounds ultimately, but I'm trying to not focus on that very much right now. My exercise goals are to increase my daily walks. There's something really wrong with my back, and until it's Xrayed and addressed this is the best I've got in me. I walk throughout the day and get in quite a lot of activity that way. The Isa products are helping with joint pain already, even with a spotty stop/start first 30 days. My mental clarity is so much better, my memory has increased a great deal, it's pretty amazing that weight loss is happening at the same time. This group is my pledge to commit to better following the plan. I'm starting a 2 day cleanse tomorrow, wish me well!
  • tlc22
    tlc22 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! I'm so new to isagenix that I have yet to receive my first shipment. My sister introduced me to the product last summer when I was visiting her, and ever since I have been researching and debating whether or not to try it.

I look forward to learning from your expertise and I'll need some encouragement over the first week....it will be a long journey as I have an abundance to release! lol

Thanks again.
  • ellamental
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! I'm so new to isagenix that I have yet to receive my first shipment. My sister introduced me to the product last summer when I was visiting her, and ever since I have been researching and debating whether or not to try it.

I look forward to learning from your expertise and I'll need some encouragement over the first week....it will be a long journey as I have an abundance to release! lol

Thanks again.

Happy to have new friends here! My coach is also in the group, she's got the expertise, it's a learning process, but one that is very rewarding. You won't regret using the Isagenix system, it's done so much for me already and the results from everybody I see are so amazing!
  • waucoin
    waucoin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal is to release half of my body weight which was 135.5 pounds which then will put me at 135.5 pounds. I am 5'2" and the BMI charts put me at 130 lbs or less. I have a similar bone structure as my Mom and she is about 130-135 and a size 5. So I am headed into her closet when I am at goal. It is a deal we made. When I reach my goal I am allowed to raid her closet of any one outfit that I want even if she bought it the day before!
  • ellamental
    Options
    I lost track of welcome notes, I hope I got everybody, if I didn't, I'm so sorry! It only lets you send so many messages out in a 10 minute period and I lost track when I got back to it! Welcome to all of you!
  • ellamental
    Options
    A nearly perfect cleanse day and down 3 pounds, bloat be gone after a wild weekend! Wish I hadn't taken expensive seafood out of the freezer Sunday night, or I'd go for a 48 hour cleanse.....next week!!
  • bbmerrick
    Options
    :smile:
  • bbmerrick
    Options

Thanks again.

You will do great, and we are excited to have you here!
  • bbmerrick
    Options
    A nearly perfect cleanse day and down 3 pounds, bloat be gone after a wild weekend! Wish I hadn't taken expensive seafood out of the freezer Sunday night, or I'd go for a 48 hour cleanse.....next week!!

wooo hoooo! It's a happy day for you!