hey

Options
So whats everyone doing to lose these 10 lbs???

Replies

• Laura3846
    Options
    I started 10 day ultra cleanser. Then Mon 27th I start P90X. Cardio method.
    I am going to due the 7 carb cycle soultion by Chris Powell. Im so excited.
    Then I sell It works products body wraps applicaters the last week use them to get me a firmer body look.
    It's going to be awsome.

But I need support. I hate my tummy people always ask me if im pregnant :(

So what do you plan to do.
  • oneira
    oneira Posts: 14
    Options
    Gonna stop eating junk whenever I feel like it :P
    And now I've got a reason! Goodbye pounds!!
  • BrittRae12
    Options
    I am going to run run run... and do a lot of strength training. Lunges work wonders for me and I want to finally complete the kettle bell workout dvd I bought!
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm here but starting a couple days behind but I am going to Laughlin April 21 so I can so use this challenge. I'll be getting my cardio on and logging to get there!
  • AmberzHeartz
    AmberzHeartz Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am ready lol I need to start losing some of this damn weight!
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am meeting some friends in Puerto Rico on Apr. 13th and I need to look good in a bathing suit. That gives me 3.5 weeks but I already lost 2 lbs since Saturday so I'll count that :D

Low carb for me. It works if I don't cheat. And running/spinning/biking...whatever keeps me moving.
  • Haz3Boyz
    Haz3Boyz Posts: 23
    Options
    Ok, I am currently: 170 lbs ...I am meeting up with friends on April 7th for a concert & want to show off my hard work!

jogging/power walking 3 miles
    Squats x100
    Push ups x30
    Crunches x100-200
    Hula hoop x20mins
    strength training for my FLABBY arms 6 different sets x30 reps

As of tonight, i will be adding 30 mins with the elliptical

I am doing this 6 days a week....i need to stay on top of my diet a little better...i will use my calories on a donut instead of a meal :(
  • Laura3846
    Options
    Hula hoop havent done that in years :)
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I was on such a good workout regiment before the holidays and then bam, Christmas came and I got lazy and then I started making excuses for myself and now I'm 10lbs heavier.

I'm going to be working out 6 days a week, doing cardio and weights and hoping to add some double cardio days. Also most importantly, watch what I eat.

No more junk, fast food, etc!

We can do this, everyone!
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Im just going to keep on what i have been doing!! I do lots of exercise anyway as im sporty, but im going to make sure i have no naughty days :D
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    my goal will be burn no less than 900 cals per week. hopefully that will get be to 10lbs or at least close to it by then
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    Really looking forward to losing these 10lbs.

SW: 136 lb (as of this morning) so 126lbs is my goal right where I wanna be.
    Not sure if i can manage the whole 10 lbs but i'll give it a good go!

Going to carry doing what I have been:
    1) Make healthy choices and log everything I eat
    2) At least 60 mins Cardio 5-6 time a week
    3) MUST START SOME STRENGTH TRAINING!!
    4) Try not to over indulge at the weekends (I'm visiting family in Ireland this weekend :-/ )

Good luck everyone!! WE CAN DO IT xx
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do as much exercise as possible including running, walking , exercise DVDs and possibly gym. I'm going to try extra hard to be good with my food!
  • skinnyfat14
    skinnyfat14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am 132.2 and my goal is lose 10 lbs by April 19!! I plan on drinking lots of water, not eating a lot of carbs, and doing the treadmill for 30 minutes everyday.
  • mcchap
    mcchap Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have a little bit heavier SW but needed some motivation and saw this group. I have started C25K and will be adding in some strength training. Excited to shed 10 pesky pounds.
  • Swissy98
    Swissy98 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi Guys.. I'm doing Weight Watchers and I just emailed the personal trainer I met at the gym. Scary! Totally out of my comfort zone, but I need a drastic change.
  • Haz3Boyz
    Options
    :love: its actually a workout hula hoop...look them up online...it shrinks your waist big time!!!
  • Haz3Boyz
    Options
    Im so excited that we have such a big turn out for this!!!! The more of us the better!! I will be logging in daily as usual...I will also be checking in here....good luck today friends...I am PUMPED!!!
  • ksutte
    ksutte Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in, just getting back on track after the busy fall and winter. Have a lot to lose yet, but 10 lbs in 4 weeks would be a great start. Plan on going to the gym 5 times a week, 45 mins on eliptical, better food choices, no soda. walking whenever I can and just keep moving moving moving.
  • Haz3Boyz
    Options
    That sounds like a plan :happy: