Day 3

Options
schume89
schume89 Posts: 118 Member
For everyone who is ahead of the game! :)

Replies

• jnburke4j
    jnburke4j Posts: 16
    Options
    Day 3 wasn't as tough for me! It's like I'm getting the hang of it now! Happy Shredding!! :)
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    will be back later as have not anough time to fit a work out in thismorning although am still very very saw from the last 2 days ahhhhh i will be back x x
  • Tonyaton425
    Tonyaton425 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies, I have Tae Kwon Do and 30 day Shred after work tonight. Have a good day. Shred away....
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Just finished :) SOOO much better putting her on mute and blasting music :smile: although if you blast the tv it's like she's yelling at you... That could be motivating :laugh:
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Done! It was a tad bit easier today. Just a tad. lol. The beginning wore me out thought. Between the jumping jacks, jumprope, and pushups, I am exhausted in the first five minutes. lol. 27 days to go!
  • sillysongs
    sillysongs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just finished :) SOOO much better putting her on mute and blasting music :smile: although if you blast the tv it's like she's yelling at you... That could be motivating :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Maybe I should try that today!

down another 0.6 pounds this morning (water weight still, but who cares!).
    Feeling Jillian in my calves this morning. :noway:
  • jrecmcallister
    Options
    Done! It was a tad bit easier today. Just a tad. lol. The beginning wore me out thought. Between the jumping jacks, jumprope, and pushups, I am exhausted in the first five minutes. lol. 27 days to go!

Wow I know what you mean! Those jumping jacks and pushups wear me out! I find myself wishing it was over before I am through with the first circuit! :)
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    It is getting easier...the worst part for me is the jumping jacks and the jump rope...putting those together is killing me! ha ha ha...

day 3 complete though - love it!
  • Aperyan83
    Aperyan83 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ill be doing mine this evening
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Jump rope is my painful one. I'm not sure why that one is so bad.

My thighs were aching this morning but have actually loosened up a bit now that I've worked out. You know it hurts but it gets better if you actually work out. I think a lot of times I don't do anything the next day and they just keep getting worse.

I was surprised that my abs don't hurt more. I had lap surgery and while I'm doing abs the muscles in the incisions hurt and they hurt much of the day but aren't sore in the morning.

This isn't helping my blood sugar any. I have found that light aerobics will knock my blood sugar down to a nice level but strenuous exercise is elevating it plus making my body actually need a few more carbs. Hopefully this high blood sugar effect will settle down in a few days. I did actually eat 2 pieces of bread and two small servings of fruit yesterday. I had finals in a science class and needed to have my brain thinking. I also have an econ final tomorrow and need my brain to work. Hopefully, after that I can get my carbs back down from 75 to 50 or so and get my blood sugars back down.
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    Day 3 DONE! Much easier than yesterday but still painful!
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    jumping jacks are for the birds!! hate them!! i found it hard to do the push ups today as across my chest was killing me!!! But it feels good to sweat like that and feel that burn!! Jillian sure knows what she's doing. I'm excited to see what results will come of this. I'm not going to do 30 days in a row tho. My body needs to recover in between. Playing it by ear, but I will finish it!!
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Done! This is my second round (did one in September) and even though it's so much easier, it still really kicks my butt!

The anterior raises with side lunge completely kill me, so today I just did the move with no weights. I think I'll do that a few days, then try for 5lb weights the last few days of level one.
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Done! This is my second round (did one in September) and even though it's so much easier, it still really kicks my butt!

The anterior raises with side lunge completely kill me, so today I just did the move with no weights. I think I'll do that a few days, then try for 5lb weights the last few days of level one.

5 lbs weights are pretty rough!! I use 3 lbs for 30DS because the intensity level. I feel I get a really good workout :)
  • kwilso34
    kwilso34 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4! Not seeing the scale move at all but hoping for inches
  • jasminegreen01
    Options

Wow I know what you mean! Those jumping jacks and pushups wear me out! I find myself wishing it was over before I am through with the first circuit! :)

me to today just finished. the start was really tuff but i feel great now i have finished and am swetty but feel GREAT!!! wahoo x x
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I seriously considered skipping today but after reading all your guys' posts I told myself to get over it and just did it!

So glad I have this support!

Day 3 is over!! :)
  • Soniatantu
    Soniatantu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I went over my calories so I need to also do my Cardio Max workout dvd as well as 30 DS. Will come back and update.

I love having this type of accountability ...thanks for the support!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Me too. I got the kids up and ready for school and when they were off, I contemplated getting back into bed. But I said NOPE, I thought of you guys and it got me up and going. How am I going to quite when I am the one who started the 30DS post? lol
    I seriously considered skipping today but after reading all your guys' posts I told myself to get over it and just did it!

So glad I have this support!

Day 3 is over!! :)
  • aerhursch
    aerhursch Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 3 and the jump rope and bicycle crunches are the worst for me!