Any Runners In The Group?

Options
shibainugal
shibainugal Posts: 46 Member
Hi there. Wondering if there are any runners in the group? What are your goals with your running and any exciting races coming up? Maybe we can cheer each other on!

Replies

• atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    No responses?!

Not a full-force runner here, more of a casual jogger :blushing:
  • VL1020
    VL1020 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of a runner. Not too serious, but I'm doing a 10k this Sunday. I run because its fun, I actually like running. Hate lifting weights
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I love running. Completed my first half last month! Next race is Beach to Bay in 2 months!
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    I'm a runner. Got my first race of the season in a couple of weeks and my race calendar on my profile. The goal is at least one race a month between now and the White Rock 1/2 Marathon the winter. Feel free to add me. I like running buddies!!
  • shibainugal
    Options
    VL - are you doing the Cap City 10K? I will be doing that one. My second 10K ever - looking forward to it.

Mizzou - will add you. :smile:

If any of you would like to add me please do. I am pretty new to My Fitness Pal. I like it so far.
  • shibainugal
    Options
    Congrats on your first half marathon PK. I am registered for my first half in October - the LA Rock n Roll Half Marathon.
  • VL1020
    VL1020 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    VL - are you doing the Cap City 10K? I will be doing that one. My second 10K ever - looking forward to it.

Mizzou - will add you. :smile:

If any of you would like to add me please do. I am pretty new to My Fitness Pal. I like it so far.

It's the Statesman Capitol 10K here in Austin. Can't wait
  • mjdani
    mjdani Posts: 9
    Options
    I have not been able to run for the past four weeks due to surgery. I would like to start back in about 3 more weeks. My goal is to run the Rock-n-Roll marathon in November (San Antonio).
  • shibainugal
    Options
    MJ - Good luck on your marathon!

Anyone who would like to add me please feel free. I could use more friends on here. :flowerforyou:
  • Jedi_Jewel
    Jedi_Jewel Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello. I began running in January and I'm pretty sure I'm addicted! I would love to connect with some experienced runners who can help me along the way. :happy:
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    Group runner! Next race is the Zoo Run Run 10k in FTW. 4 weeks into half training for the Wounded Warrior on June 10th. Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Im a runner.I dont run like I use to but I can still run pretty good.I can still do six miles straight on a slow pace.Im working on improving my running everyday.
  • shibainugal
    Options
    DFW - I am also signed up for the Zoo Run in Ft. Worth. Going with a group of friends. Should be fun. My next race is on Sunday - Austin 10/20.
  • nototto
    nototto Posts: 7
    Options
    Had planned on doing the FW zoo run, but it's full now. GRRRR.
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Is anyone running Beach to Bay or have ran it before?
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    Had planned on doing the FW zoo run, but it's full now. GRRRR.

Wait what?