Weigh in day 03/21

Options
bluberrygoo
bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
I think this was suppose to be yesterday, but let's weigh in!

Starting weight
Current weigh
Non scale victory
Water intake
Biggest challenge faced this week
Comments

Mine are

SW: 102
CW: 96.4
NSV: My body is looking tighter and size 3 jean are getting a little looser.
Water: 80 oz
Biggest challenge: I haven't exercised in a couple days, because my leg keeps hurting and giving out. But I'm doing lots of crunches today.
Comments: We can all do this and meet our goals!!!

Replies

• ready2rockk
    Options
    Starting weight: 153
    Current weight : 151.4
    NSV: at zumba last night I was told I looked good!
    Water intake:57
    Biggest challenge this week: always seems to be the weekends lately
    Comments: I was so worried that my weight would fluctuate back up to 153 like it always does, which made me nervous to weigh in ...was soo happy it didn't !!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 140.6

Current weigh: 141.6 (+1)

Non scale victory: Even though I was horrible this past week I didnt gain as much as I thought I would!

Water intake: 192oz (a lot less than I usually drink in a week. Gotta up my water intake!)

Biggest challenge faced this week: LAZZINESS!!! I havent worked out this past almost 2 weeks and I have been eating horribly!

Comments: I am determined to get back on track! I am going to start running 3 days a week and I am going to do Jillians No More Trouble Zones the other 3 days. Hope to reach 140 by next weigh in!
  • Drizzt_d99
    Drizzt_d99 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 249.5
    Current weight: 235.9
    Non scale victory: Needed to buy a new spring jacket and bought a large. My last one was XXL.
    Water intake: 118 / 56 cups
    Biggest challenge faced this week: Been really busy and it's getting hard to find time for my work out.
    Comments: My clothes are really getting baggy and I know I need new ones, but I don't want to spend a bunch of money on something that won't fit again in 6 months.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Non scale victory: Needed to buy a new spring jacket and bought a large. My last one was XXL.
    Biggest challenge faced this week: Been really busy and it's getting hard to find time for my work out.
    Comments: My clothes are really getting baggy and I know I need new ones, but I don't want to spend a bunch of money on something that won't fit again in 6 months.
    Congrats!!!! I have a question? is that 118oz total for the week or 118 cups out of 56cups drank.....sorry if the question is dumb!???
    I cant believe how much weight you are loosing! Great job! Also congrats on the NSV!!! Whoohooo!
  • xperez21
    xperez21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    STARTING WEIGHT: 263
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 257

WATER: ALOT ( ABOUT 8 GLASSES A DAY)

BIGGEST CHALLENGE: ST PATTY'S DAY I HAD A FEW BEERS THAT WERE NOT PART OF THE NEW EATING PLAN, BUT I DID RUN THE ST PATTY'S DAY 5K PRIOR TO CONSUMING THEM.

COMMENTS: MY WORK SHIRTS ARE FEELING LOOSE AND ITS SUCH A GREAT FEELING!
  • brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    SW: 235.4
    CW: 233.8

Water: 501 oz

NSV: I worked out with my trainer last night and we were doing ab work. I was able to do 3 different moves back to back with 20 of each move.

Biggest Challenge: I've been having problems with my sinuses lately so I haven't felt like working out much.

Comments: I'm hoping to work out more this next week.
  • Laurakc89
    Laurakc89 Posts: 22
    Options
    Starting weight 181
    Current weight 177
    Water- not been tracking
    Biggest challenge not giving in to eating the same types of meal as my partner ( mostly junk with extra cheese)
    Nsv started jillians 30 day shred
    Comments massive lifestyle changes these last few weeks but no major results yet, I know it will take time, excited for the first time someone notices :)
  • JMSKCW
    JMSKCW Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 181
    Current weight: 178
    Water: met the goal daily
    Biggest Challenge: going to the gym even when my husband wimps out
    NSV: consistently decreasing the time it takes me to run a mile
    Comments: really excited that by just paying a little more attention to what I eat, I am able to consistently lose weight
  • Drizzt_d99
    Drizzt_d99 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I have a question? is that 118oz total for the week or 118 cups out of 56cups drank.....sorry if the question is dumb!???
    I cant believe how much weight you are loosing! Great job! Also congrats on the NSV!!! Whoohooo!

Thank you. I am really happy with my results so far.
    My water intake was 118 cups out of 56 suggested in the MFP log so 944 oz out of 448 oz suggested.
  • tiffanylb88
    tiffanylb88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 150, I had a bad week. I'm regrouping and killing it this week! I need to get my flat belly before my trip to FL in May
  • nniimmcckk
    nniimmcckk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sorry, bit late x

Starting weight: 202
    Current weigh: 193
    Non scale victory: losing an inch off my waist
    Water intake: 66 cups
    Biggest challenge faced this week: back pain isn't getting any easier, make me feel low
    Comments: poor weight loss this week due to alcohol intake at the w/e