Day 3

Options
2»

Replies

• HelloNewYou
    HelloNewYou Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Tired and sore but about to do day 3 work out. No excuses! Thanks y'all for keeping me motivated!
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Same for me! I think I hung in there a little longer on some of the moves. Trying to push it but boy do my knees and shins hurt....especially on the jump rope! Only 27 more days! Hang in there everyone!
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing day 3 in the morning, but I wanted to tell you guys that I enjoy imagining that I'm punching the *kitten* out of Jillian, Natalie and Anita during the cardio punch moves! LOL >:/
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Workout done for today! I also ran a mile afterwards which was tough to do! Tomorrow will be a cardio day for me :)
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 3 done today too. I'll probably do 2 days cardio, 4 days 3DS each week I think so tomorrow is a cardio day for me.
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Checking in, done! x
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Day 3- Done with a cal burn of 132
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Done and done! Thanks, guys!

Good job everyone! Keep at it!
  • Kateraptor
    Options
    Bit behind, but just finished day 3! I already feel stronger than I did on day 1 and am able to push through most of it but those darn bicycle crunches!
  • compunat
    compunat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    still deciding between rest day (cardio) and Shred 30 for day 3......
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    day 3...jump rope is still a challenge...as are push ups
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of 30 Day Shred: Level 1. Today seemed more doable. I even managed to get through the modified push-ups and the anterior raises. My arm strength has definitely increased. Hopefully, the cardio that I am doing on Wednesdays and Saturdays will help build my endurance and tone my legs. In any event, I took less breaks today. Go me!