Larry Fuch's Bootcamp

Options
Here is the post of Larry Fuchs, Jr.'s Bootcamp for his 100 pound team. He posted this a few days ago on the FB page. Has anybody tried this? I'm thinking of giving it a go, but I haven't done a 2 day cleanse yet and I see he starts them out with the deep cleanse. I also need to order some products and wait for them to come in before starting this.

Bootcamp:
A three day shake day was 1 shake at 8 a.m. 1/2 at 11 a.m., 1/2 at 2 p.m., and a full shake at 5 p.m., Cleanse at 8 p.m. with IsaCalcium, IsaMune, IsaFlush and 32 ounces of water between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. bed at 11 p.m. IsaPro in at least one shake per day. FiberPro in at least 2 shakes.

A four day shake day was 1 shake at 8 a.m. 1 at 11 a.m., 1 at 2 p.m., and 1 at 5 p.m., Cleanse at 8 p.m. with IsaCalcium, IsaMune, IsaFlush and 32 ounces of water between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. bed at 11 p.m. IsaPro in at least one shake per day. FiberPro in at least 2 shakes.

A five day shake day was 1 shake at 7 a.m., 1 shake at 9:30 a.m., 1 shake at 12 p.m., 1 shake at 2:30, and 1 shake at 5 p.m. Cleanse at 8 p.m. with IsaCalcium, IsaMune, IsaFlush and 32 ounces of water between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. bed at 11 p.m. IsaPro & FiberPro in the last shake only. (IsaPro & FiberPro in the other shakes fills you up to much and you can't get 5 shakes in)

Day 1: Three shake day
Day 2: Four Shake day
Day 3: Three Shake day
Day 4: Five shake day
Day 5: Three shake day
Day 6: Four shake day
Day 7 to 12 repeat days 1 through 6.
Day 13 and 14 repeat days 1 and 2.

They did NO complete deep cleanse days during the 14 days however they did do one right before they started the 14 day blitz.
The male released 17 pounds in the 14 days.
The female released 24 pounds in the 14 days.

Replies

• Urvalspal
    Options
    I totally want to try this plan! I went to copy and paste it earlier today and the FB posts were removed. I will start my 48 hour cleanse tomorrow afternoon, so I guess I will be ready to start this Thursday morning...:)
  • ellamental
    Options
    My coach saved it and sent it to me! Let me know how it works, I don't have all the products yet.
  • waucoin
    waucoin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on Larry's 100 Pound Team and we started this last night, but it is now 16 days not 14. He suggested that others don't try it until the 15 of us have completed it as we will tweak it as needed each day. Only two people have actually completed this last year. They had great success with it, but Larry wants to make sure it will work for a number if different individuals and age ranges. We are doing three conference calls a week to ensure everyone is doing okay with it. I will be happy to report back on how it was for me. Once we are done Larry is going to post it to his Facebook Groups.
  • HopeyMama
    Options
    I'm excited to see how it will work for you and the rest of the team. I can't wait to see the results!
  • bbmerrick
    Options
    Very excited to hear how you do.. how many more days do you have?
  • ellamental
    Options
    I'm going to do shakes only tomorrow and see how I do. After my cleanse on Monday, I just didn't really want to eat today, which is NOT good because it's then hard to get enough calories in when I'm eating only healthy foods.
  • Urvalspal
    Options
    Looking forward to hearing the results!!
  • bbmerrick
    Options
    I'm going to do shakes only tomorrow and see how I do. After my cleanse on Monday, I just didn't really want to eat today, which is NOT good because it's then hard to get enough calories in when I'm eating only healthy foods.

Bob and I have done shakes only the last two days and we both feel great! We have also been cleansing at night.
  • ellamental
    Options
    So I actually did a cleanse day instead. That bloated feeling is gone this evening :D
  • SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    So, do we have any results in??