Reward

Options
schume89
schume89 Posts: 118 Member
Is anyone rewarding themselves with anything when the complete the 30DS?

For example: I am buying myself a new swimsuit :)

Replies

• GeorgiaDaughter
    GeorgiaDaughter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I haven't really thought about a reward. Good idea.
  • Kateraptor
    Options
    Big one is buying a new swimsuit. I think half way done, I may treat myself to get my eyebrows threaded or something small.
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    hmmm....good question! I shall have to think about that.
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Buying a new pair of Lucky jeans...just gave all mine away :( and buying a new bikini... Without looking at prices lol
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I posted this last night in my introduction:

Some of my goals are:
    Do Shred consistently as prescribed by Jillian (2 days Shred, 1 day cardio, 2 days Shred, 1 day rest) without fail
    Get back to "Onederland"
    Hit my post-onederland goal of 100 lbs total weight loss (178lbs)

Aside from Shred, I'm also following the "17 Day Diet". I've never done any kind of fad diet before, so I'm excited to power through it and get some solid results.

My rewards for completing Shred & for sticking with the 17 Day Diet for the first 34 days are:

1. A fancy bathing suit
    http://swimkitten.com/shaper-bikini-body-shape-bikini-curvy-bikini
    2. A fancy dinner with my friend Joanna (who is also dieting with me) at The Ravenous Pig
    http://www.theravenouspig.com/wp-content/uploads/Dinner-Menu-03.20.2012.pdf - A Gazpacho Bloody Mary to start, the Lamb Confit as an appetizer and a bowl of their shrimp & grits.
  • nikki_marie05
    nikki_marie05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend are having a little contest. Whoever loses the most inches, the other one buys that person whatever they want, within reason of course. I have yet to decide what I want ;) This may sound strange, but there are a pair of shoes we each were wanting lol and we were talking about buying those for each other, for whoever is the winner.
  • schume89
    Options
    My rewards for completing Shred & for sticking with the 17 Day Diet for the first 34 days are:

1. A fancy bathing suit
    http://swimkitten.com/shaper-bikini-body-shape-bikini-curvy-bikini
    2. A fancy dinner with my friend Joanna (who is also dieting with me) at The Ravenous Pig
    http://www.theravenouspig.com/wp-content/uploads/Dinner-Menu-03.20.2012.pdf - A Gazpacho Bloody Mary to start, the Lamb Confit as an appetizer and a bowl of their shrimp & grits.

i got the idea from you :)
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options

i got the idea from you :)

I see, I see!

Well, do YOU have any rewards in mind for yourself? :)
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I will probably clean out my closet to see what fits. Not to toss anything, but to see if any of those clothes I've been holding onto for the 'day I lose 10 pounds' fit.
  • schume89
    Options
    New jeans :)
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    We're pretty broke and since I actually have a set of skinny clothes that I haven't worn in a year I don't want to buy more clothes. I think I will buy another DVD. For me, even the $10 is hard to come up with. I'm a starving student.

I decided to just take a no guilt day off. I think I did ok on my Econ final and being clear headed was important. I'll get up in the morning and work out and then I'm off to go look at a University. It's a very nice private one that offered me a chunk of change to go there but I'm still not sure. I'm pretty limited on my choices since I'm really an old lady and am pretty firmly rooted since I own multiple homes here.
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to drop a zillion pounds before I think about buying a new swim suit.

I could use a new top or a pair of jeans though.. so maybe that, if I do well enough.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Trying on a swimsuit. Lol. Its been so long since I have worn on and actually looked decent. I would have to see what I look like in order for me to say whether I will buy a swimsuit or not.
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Once I am done, I am treating myself to a new pair of Ivanka Trump's "Indico Patent Low-Heel Pumps."