hey

Options

Replies

• SkinnyMinny1980
    SkinnyMinny1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ready to lose that 10 pounds and then some!!
  • oneira
    oneira Posts: 14
    Options
    mannnn reading everything you guys are doing makes me think it's gonna be really hard for me to lose that much weight in 4 weeks. I wish I had time to work out every day! I still think I can do it by watching what I eat and working out when I can. :/
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    So how's everybody doing? I got out for a 30 minute run today and a 40 minute walk this evening. Would've preferred a longer run but time just got away from me. Now trying to get thru the rest of the night w/o screwing up. my food.
  • ksutte
    ksutte Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Did my 45 mins on the eliptical tonight, I used the weight loss mode so we'll see how that goes. I usually just do the manual mode. Ate better this afternoon will try to do better all day tomorrow. Did get my 8 glasses of water in, yea! :drinker:

Oh, if anyone wants to friend me please feel free too!
  • Haz3Boyz
    Haz3Boyz Posts: 23
    Options
    Looks like everyone is doing awesome!!! I am doubling my workout this week to get a good weigh in & its killing me!!! Its so worth all the pain at the end of the week when that scale reads a number thats less than the week before!!!!! Love it! Everyone has time for a workout in there day, NO EXCUSE!!!! Even if its just doing squats while brushing your teeth, or crunches while watching your favorite show... learn to make time! :wink:
  • Sambina32
    Sambina32 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in I love a challenge with so many people doesn't feel so competative just supportive! My plan is to follow the south beach diet but not completely just for the first 2 weeks and see what happens, if I see results I will continue also I will be doing JM ripped in 30 and her fat burning metabolism boost 5/6 days a week! Good luck everyone!
  • jennasuer
    jennasuer Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm in! I am in week 2 of the Insanity program. So I am following their nutrition program and working out every morning at 5am. Then I try to get in a 40 walk in the evenings. Last night I clenched my butt cheeks together for the whole walk and I am paying for it today....but hopefully it will look good in my bathing suit since that weather is upon us already.
  • Haz3Boyz
    Options
    If you clench your butt checks together while walking, it gets firmer???? Thats news to me ...but im trying it lol
  • Haz3Boyz
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well today!!!! I started the MASTER CLEANSE DIET today :O I jogged 6 miles and now im so tired i cant bare to move!!!!
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Doing HCG Diet and lost 7 lbs. so far on Round 1. Would like to lose at least 10 lbs.
  • skinnyfat14
    skinnyfat14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    How is the master cleanse diet going for you? I've always wanted to try it but always get talked out of it.
  • skinnyfat14
    skinnyfat14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I joined a boxing circuit gym last night!!! It was a great workout. I am hoping to go about 4 times a week and hot yoga once or twice a week as well. Hopefully it's just what i need to get in bikini shape for my trip.
  • Swissy98
    Swissy98 Posts: 25
    Options
    Here's my weigh in for the first week - lost 3.5lbs - for which I am ecstatic! Deep breath and start a new week.

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Swissy98
    Swissy98 Posts: 25
    Options
    What is the HCG diet?
  • Haz3Boyz
    Options
    @ Swissy98, thats awesome!!! Good for you!! I weogh in tomorrow monrning & will post my results.
  • Haz3Boyz
    Options
    How is the master cleanse diet going for you? I've always wanted to try it but always get talked out of it.

The Master Cleanse diet is going great so far....its only my second day and im already down 4 pounds :) im so excited!!!!
  • kittypoo
    kittypoo Posts: 1
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Hi everybody!!

Thank you for this amazing Group!

I know I'm a little late, but I actually started 2 weeks ago, just with some basic jogging ( about 30 min.) + strenght training for another 30 min. 4-5x / week.

On top of that I'm having a GNC Protein shake with fresh fruits for breakfast. Trying to keep the carbs low and the proteins a bit higher.

I need to lose at least 10lbs by April 20th, since I'm an in-between size and the wedding dress I want to wear is a size 4.
    (need to lose a bit on my butt and around my chest)

Within the last 2 weeks I already lost a few pounds, but I don't know exactly how much, because I didn't weigh my self when I first started 2 weeks ago!

This group is an amazing idea, I hope we can inspire and encourage each other!!

KittyPoo
  • icollectstraws
    Options
    i just joined the group but started on the original date on the message board... i walk every day and surprisingly do pretty good with my calories. ive lost 6.5 lbs. hopefully my birthday this weekend doesnt mess that up! lol good job everyone =]
  • Haz3Boyz
    Options
    Nice to see we have 2 new members to our little group!! Welcome to the group :flowerforyou: and lets get this calorie burning party started! I would love if everyone checked in as often as possible, letting eachother know how one another is doing. I think its motivating to see & share our accomplishments with no another aswell. Well weigh in is tomorrow ...GOODLUCK everyone!
  • VAgal123
    VAgal123 Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm starting the BFC diet and cardio. Need to grab the weights and work on my arms.....that and tummy are real stubborn spots. Well..and thighs and butt and...you get the picture!:frown: