stomach toning exercises

Options
heyjude2
heyjude2 Posts: 1 Member
Hello. I am new to this group. I have Lupus, fibromyaglia,lower back pain, pelvic bone pain. I have lost about 40 lbs over the last year. The only kind of exercise I can do is walking...although that seems to effect my pain as well. I havent been able to loose much of my stomach fat. I really would like to do some toning exercises in my stomach, but I am not sure of any to try. Do any of know of any good exercises? Thank you.

Replies

• Fatso1967
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I carry my weight in my belly, and with my pain, cannot do sit-ups or...?? What are other options to fight the belly fat???
  • Ink_girl85
    Ink_girl85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of pain in my back as well, and I walk alot but i bought a Bally's ball and I lay on it on my back and do leg lifts, and it's great for your legs but you also feel it in the bottom of your stomach. So if you're feeling the burn there it has to be good for burning fat. The ball really helps, sometimes I just lay on it and roll back and forth and it stretches out my spine and helps with pain. Hope this helps.