Options
schume89
schume89 Posts: 118 Member
:)

Replies

• jnburke4j
    jnburke4j Posts: 16
    Options
    It might be too early...but I think I need to move on to the next level...I'm getting bored with this one already :/
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    i am also getting a little bored but am going to stick it out for a few more days
    x x x
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I was feeling the same way... Finished it and figured let me try 6 pack in 6 weeks... Ugh!!! I'll take 30 day shred level 1 lol hopefully I can get used to it :)
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    just finished day 5, I was on best form today feel great now wupeeeeee x x
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Done! I did level 2 today. I was dying by the first circuit haha
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Sticking to level 1. Tried to big girl push ups but it really hurts my incision sites. The crunches aren't anymore so I'm prettyhappy with that. It is getting easier but those jump ropes are still tough.

My blood sugar didn't shoot up today. Not sure if it is because I ate a higher carb breakfast (muffin in a minute with low fat cream cheese which is only like 3 net carbs but maybe just enough more than just eggs) .

Karma, yesterday I didn't work out because I had a test. Testing room was on the second floor. My thighs were so sore I decided for once I'd take the elevator. Hah, it was stuck upstairs somewhere so I had to take the stairs. That actually helped my thighs a bit.
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5! I think it is getting a little easier. My push-ups still stink but I keep trying to do more regular ones each day before switching to the modified ones. Going to have to do at least 10 days at this level before I can bump up. Kudoos to you who were able to bump to level 2.
  • throughosts
    Options
    Is anybody else horrible at those side-lunge dumbbell raises on level 1? I can't get the form down at all!
  • jrecmcallister
    Options
    Is anybody else horrible at those side-lunge dumbbell raises on level 1? I can't get the form down at all!

I had to go to lower lb weights for that one..It was killing my shoulders/arm..Maybe I am not doing them right? Ugh.
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Ugh I hate them! My arms always get so tired! I have 8 lb weights so it sucks lol I think as long as you stick your butt out behind you and keep your extended leg straight you are doing it correct :smile:
  • ckeachie
    ckeachie Posts: 26
    Options
    Ya my shoulders hate the side lunge raises too lol! I'm still really struggling with the pushups, and also getting through the 1st circuit cardio (jumping jacks, skip rope) my calf muscles start to spasm and seize up by the second set of jumping jacks and it's so painful I have to modify the rest, but everything else I have no problem with!
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    Done and done! I too feel like its time to move on....
  • nikki_marie05
    nikki_marie05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options

I had to go to lower lb weights for that one..It was killing my shoulders/arm..Maybe I am not doing them right? Ugh.

I had to lower my lb of weights too for these.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Done! I am doing okay so far. My biggest challenge would be the pushups. I can only get about 5 or 6 regular ones in before I cave and do the modified version. Everything else, while exhausting, I can do. 25 days to go!
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options

I had to lower my lb of weights too for these.

Same! That's the only exercise I could not do properly.

Day 5 done after a rest day yesterday. The rest day was certainly worth it! I could do so much better today.
  • compunat
    compunat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Day 5 after a rest day yesterday! Still on modified version.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    This is my day 5! I really did not want to do it after work today, but I did! And now I am glad!
  • trinie83
    trinie83 Posts: 3
    Options
    I cant do those side lunge arm lifts either!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I fell a little behind. day 5 for me today!
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of 30 Day Shred: Level 1. My HRM finally arrived. Now I can have accurate calorie readings. MFP indicated that 25 minutes of circuit or interval training equates to 206-254 calories. My burn is obviously lower than this average. One day I will get there. On a positive note, I made it through the entire work-out and I felt like an athlete. Feel free to call me the "Cardio Queen," because I killed it! Lol!