New to the Group

Options
jgriffin88
jgriffin88 Posts: 41 Member
Hi everyone! I'm Jackie and I live in Winston Salem. I am 41 and the mother of a 4 year old son. I am new to weight loss and I'm sure it will be quite a journey. I have lived in North Carolina my entire life.. I was raised in Lexington and now live in Winston Salem. I love the coast and hope to live there in the near future. By that I mean 2 - 3 years. I would prefer to raise my son in a small coastal town versus the city of Winston. I look forward to chatting with everyone and hearing any feedback or advice you may have to offer. My goal is to lose the belly fat that tends to make me look like I'm pregnant. I don't really know how to put that into how many pounds I want to lose. I'm not really looking at my weight just the size of my stomach! LOL. :smile:

Replies

• HealthyLivingKathy
    HealthyLivingKathy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi Jackie, I'm Kathy and live in Hillsborough. I wish I was at the coast....love the water. Send me a friend request if you's like. :happy:
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My best friend lives in Winston Salem. We meet up every few months since our daughters are best friends. :) We live in Durham and I would rather be anywhere else but here.. BUT we have a few more years to go until we can move somewhere else.

Best of luck on your journey.