Give examples of daily meals...

Options
kimmie388
kimmie388 Posts: 1 Member
Hello! I've been on Body by V for 2 weeks. Lost 4 lbs but now on a stand still. I feel like I'm eating all my calories in my evening meal (sitting down with family for dinner). Tell me your weight loss success story about these shakes and what you ate for your "sensible meals"? AND DON'T FORGET TO HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Replies

• dmeloy
    dmeloy Posts: 10
    Options
    If you are drinking your shakes for breakfast and lunch why don't you try changing your 2nd shake to your dinner and eat a nicer lunch?? This way you are burning more since most of us are busier during the day. I have 2 shakes a day one for breakfast and one for lunch. If I get hungry between I eat fruit, cereal, sandwich whatever and then for dinner I eat whatever because I still have most of my calories left over. What are you mixing in and what do you consume throughout the day??
  • ilovesanfran
    Options
    i am on day 8 and so far lost 5 pounds. my entire eating habits have changed and now im going to start working out and see what may happen. i drink about 2 liters of water a day which is almost 9 cups. no sodas. no candy. eating fruits and veggies for my snacks. i do have a coffee shake for the morning with some frozen yogurt, instant coffee and cocoa. so good!!!! im a coffee lover! my bad addictions were baskin robbins. a medium cappuccinno blast, yumm coffee and ice cream. but since i started i have made this drink and its just as good!! how often are you guys exercising?? what great healthy meals have you made???
  • dmeloy
    Options
    I have not started exercise yet either.. This week I am starting at Planet fitness. I have my 2 shakes a day and smart snackes and for dinner I eat what I want (except really really bad for ya stuff like fast food) NO FAST FOOD!! BLAH
  • SoGe
    SoGe Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello,
    Today is my very first day using the shakes. I drink one for breakfast (I added fresh strawberries and I'm planning on drinking the second one for dinner. for lunch I eat a litle bit of rice and beans with a piece of chicken.
    I'm so excited to see the results! Is a oatmeall cookie is good for a snack???
  • dmeloy
    Options
    Sure, enter your recipe on here and it will tell you the calorie results :) Stay within you calorie goal and watch your sugar! Good luck on the challenge~
  • ericahicks
    Options
    Im on day 26... ive almost lost 15lbs! & for my morning shake I do my 2 scoops, with almond milk, instant coffee & ice.. and sometimes for lunch to, then dinner you can do chicken.. I like making spicy chicken tacos :)