Day 6

Options
schume89
schume89 Posts: 118 Member
I just want to say to everyone still in this, THANK YOU! You guys are an inspiration. I know that some people that have joined this group have either not started or already given up. And honestly, I feel bad for them. In 24-25 days when we are all posting our pics with our results, they will still look the same and won't have that feeling of accomplishment. So keep up the great work everyone!

Replies

• sillysongs
    sillysongs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    40 minutes of cycling and did pushups (in honor of Jillian). Just proud that my pushups are actually looking more like pushups are supposed to!!!
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I'm a lot less sore today! I'm closer to Natalie than Anita now except for those darned jump ropes. I was feeling my surgery a bit during abs but forgot about them when a little cold, wet nose poked me in the face. I guess he was wondering what was wrong with me. I sometimes wonder if my dogs sense blood sugar changes too. I splurged and ate a little biscuit at dinner last night. My blood sugar shot up and was high this morning. My workout knocked it down about 25 points, thats a pretty quick fall for 26 minutes.

I'm still on level one but its getting a lot easier! Keep up the work ladies and gentlemen.
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I took a rest yesterday from everything, and it was really hard to get motivated to work out again today. I forced myself to do another day of The Shred and feel so much better now! D4L2 done! Planning on D5L2 tomorrow!

Great job to everyone sticking with this!
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Was planning on skipping Sat. and Sun. but I just felt like I needed to burn off some calories ---so I did day 6 of Shred. I am still doing level one and everything is getting easier. I find the first circuit to be the hardest. I still have to modify push-ups. My legs cramp up during the jump rope as well. Other than that I feel like I am getting better.
    Keep up the good work everyone. Hope we see some great results in another few weeks.
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Done!!!! So sweaty and tired, but proud! Now I can go back to studying for my accounting test :(
  • nikki_marie05
    nikki_marie05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing great, just remember its worth it! I have three more days left and I finish 30DS-L3! Keep it up and you won't regret it, but you will regret giving up!
  • Tonyaton425
    Tonyaton425 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm done shredding, Day 6 Level 2. Love those planks. I have so much energy right now.
  • Elenazuniga
    Options
    Im unable to workout due to work but doin my best to keep within my calories which is hard because for Saturday and Sunday I stay in a different city home etc.. But hopefully if I get home early enough tomorrow ill start my level 2.. hmmm.. if I do then technically I only didn't work out one day.. well see what happens.. keep it up everyone.. sorry for the nonsense..
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    i am still in this please dont stop didnt do it today as wanted to give a day for my mussels to rest, will be back tomorow morning lets ceep going x x
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    i am still in this please dont stop didnt do it today as wanted to give a day for my mussels to rest, will be back tomorow morning lets ceep going x x

oops for some reason i thought that their was only 2 posts on today oopsy glad its still going x x
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Done!!!! So sweaty and tired, but proud! Now I can go back to studying for my accounting test :(

I'm in my second year as an accounting major! It's what I've done for about 20 years but never got the degree. When the economy got bad I ended up back in school. Good luck on your test!
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    okay just finished day 6 am a day behind but was so easy today compared to before wupeeee getting stronger x x
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 6 done! I'm also a day behind because of my rest day taken on Saturday.

I intend to do only 9 days though for each level so that I can keep up with you lot doing it everyday! :happy:
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I did my workout this morning but forgot to post. I cannot believe I am coming up on my last few days of level 1 already! 24 days and counting...
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 6! :) Thanks, guys!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, just finished day 6 :) I fell a little behind over the weekend
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of 30 Day Shred: Level 1. Another good session! My knee even feels normal! Love it!