Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any changes yet?

Most of us are either on days four, five, or six. For those people, have you noticed any changes yet? I ask because I finished day 4 of level 1 today and while playing around with the tape measure, I noticed a half an inch difference on my upper arms, waist, and hips. There was also a one inch difference in my thighs! I am excited, but I am wondering if this is possible. I mean, can you really lose inches this quickly? If so, I cannot wait to see what I look like at the end of this thing! Lol.

Replies

• GeorgiaDaughter
    GeorgiaDaughter Posts: 30 Member
    Wow that's awesome. I just finished day 4 and haven't noticed any changes yet except I'm less sore today. I didn't measure myself but will tonight and check again next week. I did take before pics though.
  • ckeachie
    ckeachie Posts: 26
    I was feeling a huge difference too, so did my measurements tonight, and am apparently 2 inches smaller on my waist and 1.5 on my hips already... SUCH a motivation... especially since the scale has not budged at all and I'm trying not to get discouraged! My husband mentioned my stomach looked smaller which is why I checked with the measuring tape :) I'm excited to see the end result too, just HOPING there is some kind of movement on the scale soon!
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    I haven't been measuring or weighing myself but I can tell my stomach and arms are tighter. And my legs look thinner but that might be from the running I have been doing too :)
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    I haven't measured yet. I think I am going to give it a few more days before I do so. Probably will do so when I move on to level 2. Still not sure if I am going to fit it in over the weekend. Kids activities consume most of my weekends! So glad for this group to keep me motivated.
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    One non-visible change I've noticed -- I am not waking with aches & soreness and also, I find that instead of dreading working out, I actually am thinking about other activities to do in addition to the workout... It's nice. And I guess proof that an object in motion wants to stay in motion.
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    I haven't seen any changes yet....but I hope to by the end of the 30 days! :bigsmile:
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Me too. I think about what other exercise I can do in conjunction with 30DS. Jillian is so motivating
    One non-visible change I've noticed -- I am not waking with aches & soreness and also, I find that instead of dreading working out, I actually am thinking about other activities to do in addition to the workout... It's nice. And I guess proof that an object in motion wants to stay in motion.
  • Tonyaton425
    Tonyaton425 Posts: 28 Member
    So excited to see some changes in my body around my mid section, usually that is the first place I gain the weight but it is also the first place it comes off. I was just looking at my before pics and my stomach is very different already. I am hoping the rest of me shrinks as fast.. We'll see what week 2 brings.
  • Im on day 7 and have dropped 2 pants sizes already!
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Wow! Mountaingirl. That is great. I wish I could figure out if I did. I have been wearing stretchy pants since I had my hysterectomy since I still swell up quite a bit. Periodically I try on my fat pants but even though they start off fine I swell out of them in a few hours.

I broke down and took my measurements. I had planned on waiting until day 15.

Date Upper Arm Chest Waist Tummy Hips Thigh Neck

3/16/2012 11.75 36.5 29.75 32.5 35.25 19.25 13.25
    3/26/2012 11.25 35.75 29 31.25 34.75 19 12.75

I have been grossing out about my turkey wattle arms this last several months so I'm thrilled they are a bit smaller. My problem area really is my waist and tummy so I'm thrilled they are smaller.
  • claudPolo
    claudPolo Posts: 20 Member
    I have noticed more definition in my this, abs and arms. I'm on day six
  • just finished day 8, it is very slight but i am sure their are changes aspesially in my love handels, and arms could do with some more work on my bum though :) x
  • karoumee
    karoumee Posts: 100
    i just did L1D6 today....
    havent really noticed any change...neither on the scale nor while measuring...
    hoping there will be some changes after the 30days...

am wondering if I should do cardio along with the 30DS?
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    So far, I have lost 2 lbs and 1 inch. 1/2 an inch in my waist and hips =) Note: I have only being 30 DS for two days.
  • Sharonks
    I actually wore my fat jeans all day. I think I may be swelling a little less but I think I also got a little smaller so even with the swelling I can fit in my jeans.
  • Tara_Alesia
    Tara_Alesia Posts: 38 Member
    The pants I couldn't wear before starting are now fitting perfectly! I slid into them after the 5th day, and it was amazing! Just finished day 7. Looking forward to 30!
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    No changes yet after 12 days, what's going on???

Okay, I must say that I've binged 2 days out of the two weeks or so since I started 30DS buuuttttt... no movement on scales and only 0.5 inches off my hips.

Anyone else?
  • shaymo10
    Just weighed in! No change on the scale, but I did loose a total of 5.75 inches since starting 30 DS on Monday. Holy Smokes!
  • Sharonks
    Just weighed in! No change on the scale, but I did loose a total of 5.75 inches since starting 30 DS on Monday. Holy Smokes!

Great job! It doesn't matter how much we weigh just what we look like we weigh.
  • shaymo10
    Who loves the scale?!? Me! I lost another 3 lbs! I am in complete shock, because I am only on Day 7: Level 1. That is a total of 5 lbs so far! Whahoo! Keep pressing everyone! Can't wait to see your before and after pics. #30dayshred