Welcome to Positive Jewish Living on myfitnesspal!

Options
We are thrilled to be here with you....please share with us ideas for topics for discussion and we will do our best to shape this community so that it meets the needs of the community. :) If you don't belong to our Facebook page, or follow us on Twitter, we warmly invite you to do so. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Rabbi Lisa Tzur, PJL Co-Dreamer
www.positivejewishliving.com

Replies

• shapcomp
    shapcomp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I belong to PJL Faebook page and look forward to it every day! Now how can we relate this My Fitness Pal?
  • Lisatzur
    Lisatzur Posts: 2
    Options
    We are so glad to hear that you like our message and that you are here....together, we intend to create a forum where we can all support each other through the "getting fit and staying healthy" process! Let us know what you want to see and we will be happy to include it.
  • GIDGEFIT7
    Options
    I would love to see more kosher items placed in the food database & indicated as such.:flowerforyou:
  • mnkarp
    mnkarp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So glad I found the group :)
    So many Jewish holidays have associated foods (I think hamentashen are responsible for about 3 pounds this year); I would love to see some talk on topics that take the focus off the traditional foods. New and different ways to celebrate.
  • shapcomp
    shapcomp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at all the new members! How cool! Will check in often!