Prizes?

Options
Please weigh in here on whether or not you would like to up the ante with a little cash prize for the winner.

If this is agreed upon, I will create a Paypal account for the Biggest Loser winner. Everyone will send the decided-upon amount to this account, and at the end of the competition, the winner will get to take over the account and have a little fun spending money. :)

Replies

• tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Can we have a 1st and second place?
  • purpleroses1021
    purpleroses1021 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    sounds fun! I'm willing to pitch in.
  • Autumn23242
    Autumn23242 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would be willing to pitch in an agreed upon amount and I will be weighing in tomorrow :)
    Does anyone have a specific amount in mind?
  • MexisMom
    MexisMom Posts: 249
    Options
    If there are enough people who want to add a cash incentive, I think we'll just do a sublevel of the competition to keep it fair. We can have Biggest Loser winner overall, and if that person is not someone who took part in the cash game, the Biggest Loser of all those contributing will get the money.

We'll see what the interest is for this over the next week and see if it's worthwhile. If you would like to contribute to a prize, please post here and also indicate how much you'd be willing to put in.
  • iwonajakubiak
    iwonajakubiak Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This is great idea! I'm def in. Not sure about how much - is 10 pounds too little?
  • zachandtammy
    Options
    Count me in.
  • estherwhetstone
    estherwhetstone Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I think $10 per person is reasonable.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'd pitch in.
  • marelfourie
    Options
    I would love to be part and also think £10 is good, :-) Need this challenge :-)
  • Ronnvee
    Ronnvee Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi. $10 sounds good to me.:smile:
  • Autumn23242
    Autumn23242 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would be in for $10 as well for the challenge. A little extra motivation :
  • Ewaldt
    Ewaldt Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I think $10 sounds great!!
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    $10 or 10 pound I'm confused - Jan
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'll do anywhere from $10-$20 US. Just let me know
  • sonyalear2012
    sonyalear2012 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yes i am in for the prize money $10 dollars sounds like an awesome deal...let us know all the info when u have figured it out:flowerforyou:
  • mormas
    mormas Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK, but don't mind chipping in to a prize fund. I think 10US$ is about £6.25.
  • brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I can do $10
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I could pitch in $10. Just let me know.
  • MexisMom
    Options
    Sounds great guys! We'll set it at $10 USD. I'll set up the Paypal account and post the details here shortly; I figure we should give it until the end of the week to allow people to decide if they want to participate and give everyone time to make the necessary arrangements.
  • MexisMom
    Options
    Okay, the Paypal account is under the email springscorcher@hotmail.com.

If you do not have a Paypal account, creating one is free. You can make purchases from your credit card immediately, or with your debit card within a few days (there are a couple steps to follow in order to do this). There will be ample instructions for each at Paypal.com, or post here and I'm sure one of us will be able to help you.

All you need to do to start the transaction is click on the "Send Money" tab, put "springscorcher@hotmail.com" in the To box, and send $10 USD.

Once you have done these steps, please message me on here or at julie_leblanc@hotmail.com indicating your email address so I know who has sent in money. At the end of the week, I'll post an updated list of who has participated, and I will try check in here throughout the week as well.

Any questions, feel free to message me!