Stressed out and needing to turn it over to God...

Options
1carlyj
1carlyj Posts: 24 Member
I know what to do with my stress. I need to turn it over to God and let HIM handle it, but it is easier said than done. Thanks for all off your prayers sisters. I need them right now.

Replies

• editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Tell the enemy to buzz off! he has NO rights over your situation. Oh, I feel for you. God inhabits the praise of His ppl. Sing loud praises no matter how you feel. <3
  • Ksumare
    Ksumare Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I call on the mighty, and all powerfull name of JESUS, right now, to touch our sister as she is going through a test. Father, thank you for knowing how much we can bare and never letting us out of your sight. We know that just as you watch over the sparrow, you are even more so concerened with us your daughters. We thank you in advance father for her deliverance. We know that all things will work out for her good because she serves you. Lord, I ask that you put your full armor on our sister and prepare her heart, mind, and body, for the battle she is facing. I pray father that you would increase her faith even as I type, so that she may let go and Let YOU take on her burdens. We love YOU, we praise YOU, and we adore YOU for already fixing the problem. Weeping may endure for the night but JOY, will come in the morning. Looking forward to hearing about how God delivered you.

We love you and we will keep you anchored in prayer!
  • Summerlove1993
    Summerlove1993 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    He is capable of what we could never ever imagine. Keep the faith.
  • lafeye
    lafeye Posts: 12
    Options
    I was going to reply to the post, to say"cry out to God and He will deliver. Seek Him with all of your heart and He will b found and He will give you rest." That is all true! But the Lord used all of you to minister to me. I read things that helped me! Thank you all! I'll b praying for you.
  • 1carlyj
    1carlyj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!!!