What is your favorite fitness dvd and why?

Options
Lately I have been turned off from gym memberships in a major way. I have tried and tried on several occasions but whenever I fall off, I'm still stuck with paying the membership dues. I would always start out by telling myself that if I am paying for it that'll be more reason/motivation for me to go!!!! HA, what a crock of hooey........ I have learned over the years that if I'm gonna go to the gym, I'm gonna go and if not, I won't.... But, the thing about me is that I am an off and on type of exerciser so I will get back to it eventually. Well I had to find a solution to help me with my techniques, forms, and variety when it came to exercising when I do get back on point and I have found that I prefer fitness dvds. I like the variety that fitness dvds offer. Recently I've feel in love with Zumba DVDs and Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs Extreme Cardio. I want to know what others out there like!!!

Replies

• roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I tried a few Wii Exercise "games" - EA Sports, Biggest Loser and Zumba. Hated Biggest Loser, and apparently I am the most uncoordinated, and rhythmically retarded person on the planet because I can not keep up with the Zumba person! It was embarrassing and I was the only person in the room.

I love my Let's Dance DVDs just because they're fun and there's no jumping involved.

But, I've discovered the importance of strength training as well as cardio and I truly love my Jillian Michaels DVDs, and I personally don't even like her, but she knows her stuff. I also enjoy Tae Bo because it makes me feel like a bad a**.
  • joyspear
    joyspear Posts: 20
    Options
    bump
  • Naturalgal4u
    Options
    I have the zumba for the Xbox Kinect and I also have the Biggest Loser. I find the Biggest Loser to be quite boring. I have Your Shape which is ok but of all my exercise games, I like the UFC Personal Trainer game. It's more up my alley in terms of the types of exercises it offers.