missxjuicy
sarahlynn78
safari20111
jam1010
jasjenn
nbarbara
k9crystal
TinaHarrison81

Please write something here so we know your with us and up for the challenge starting tomorrow :drinker:

Can't wait to get started :bigsmile:

Replies

• 94coco2010
    94coco2010 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just borrowed the DVD from a friend who joined a gym instead, so I'm ready for the challenge (and the support!!)
  • MchelleBoise
    Options
    Hello. My name is Michelle. I am recovering from a rough couple months and anxious to feel comfortable in my own skin again... let alone fit comfortably in my clothes. I love TurboJam and have the DVDs and thought this would be a great challenge for me to hold myself accountable for. Thank you for the opportunity! ;)
  • ashtonalayna
    Options
    Hi my names Gloria, very excited about this group. I had been doing Turbo Jam every day for about a month or so than the last couple weeks things have gotten very busy some medical issues with my daughter that resulted in a midnight trip to the ER last night. :( but I'm back now and ready to start fresh again. I'm also restarting Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 tomorrow.
  • sarahlynn78
    sarahlynn78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Sarah. I started the C25K program earlier this month and haven't been exercising regularly on the days I'm not running. I definitely need to add a few more days of exercising to my week. My plan is to do some of the longer Turbo jam videos on 3 of my non-running days and then the 20 minute videos on 2 of my running days with one day of rest. I'm really excited to be a part of this group and know it will help keep me accoutable!

Thanks for putting this together!
  • Kima218
    Kima218 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hello everyone I am in need of somehing that will keep me motivated and committed . Can't wait to start jamming.
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi, my real name is Ivy. I've been doing turbo jam for about a month ago. i enjoyed it a lot. TOM is about to end today so I can start doing my workout after few days break. BTW I'm also doing mini workouts of JM,s as well.
  • k9crystal
    k9crystal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Let's DO this!!!! :D
  • beyoujenny
    beyoujenny Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! My name is Jenny I started with turbojam back in 2009 and it's helped me lose 52 pounds in six months and then keep it off since. I still have roughly 15 more to go to be happy. I will be doing turbofire advanced program except for on the days I go in to work at 3 am and then I will be doing the 20 min workout. Ready to get this started!!!
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Its so lovely to see everyone signing in and saying hello!!

Welcome onboard everyone!!

I have got to get serious.
    Last October I was on holiday in Malta and was in pretty good shape, I worked hard to get in good shape for my bikini holiday with my fiance but after new year we have both got a bit relaxed, My fiance has given up smoking and we have both been busy with doing jobs in the house and not really been paying as much attention to our eating and exercise.
    We hav another holiday booked for july, I need to be bikini fit again for that but want to be in better shape asap as I feel awful with these extra few pounds on and my clothes are too snug.
    I love turbo jam but have found it hard to learn all the routines as I have never done them enough to learn them so I am hoping this challenge will not only get me back into daily workouts but also teachme the routines so I can enjoy the classes more.
    I want to be able to do each workout confidently without making any mistakes.
    My son, Jack -7, laughs at me doing my turbojam but hey ho!! I still need to do it and when I am better at it maybe he won;t laugh so much!!! :laugh:

I need to also make sure I stick to 1200 cal MAXIMUM per day, I keep going over this and eating too much and also the wrong things. So from here onwards 1200 MAX.
    Plus 5 turbo jams per week, pluys walking, running, bike riding and other DVD's once I have got more used to daily workouts again.
    I also NEED to banish chocolate.
    NO MORE FROM TODAY.
    I simply can not stop where I want to with chocolate, chocolate biscuits or anything with chocolate in it. Chocolate flavoured things are ok, its just anything tht has real chocolate in it. I need to give it up and choose healthier treats.

I have done this before. I can do it again.

WE START TODAY!!!!

So....... This morning I got my turbo jam workout in, all bit it a bit later than I hoped but I did it and still got my son to school on time.
    Now work all day and a few hours extra this evening too. long day. But I have promised now it is ''summertime'' and we have some longer evenings and more daylight that I will start walking running and bike riding with my son in the evenings.
    I am looking forward to this, I have missed that and it'll be great for me and my son to have that extra time together.

Today I must not go over my 1200 cals, perfect logging and do a walk this evening too!!

Good luck everyone :drinker:
  • Kima218
    Kima218 Posts: 27
    Options
    Ready to start this challenge my name is Kima forgot to include that with my post yesterday. ;- )
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Gina. I love Turbo Jam so, truth be told, this is a challenge I'm looking forward to. (No dread factor!) I did Cardio Party Remix this morning followed by some Rodney Yee yoga. Great way to start the day.
  • HiDee2point0
    HiDee2point0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting the group! On my third week of Turbojam and so far have been loosing approximately a pound per week paired with a 1300 calorie balanced, vegetarian diet (that occasionally goes up to 1500 with weekend happy hours...). Looking forward to the challenge!
  • melgibson
    Options
    Welcome along everyone!!!
    So nice to see some new comers too, keep signing up if you want to join us do!!

Challenge starts today. 6 weeks non stop turbo jam, 5 workout per week minimum, any workout you like.
    BTW you can do turbo fire if you prefer.

Team your workouts with a sensible diet of your own choice and calorie allowance.
    Our goal is to stick to our food targets and do at least 5 TJ/ TF workouts per week.

I also weighed in this morning so I can keep track of my weight starting again today. I will reset my weight counter each monday and weigh daily.

Taking measurements is also very useful as we sometimes won;t drop weight but might drop an inch or two and after all its about looking and feeling better not just what the scale says.

Lets do it!!!!!

I'm looking forward to my walk tonight, tomorrow may be a run!!! :)

Have a good one people xxx
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    I gotta join this group[!! I own all turbo jam DVD's!! I need more friends who jam like me!
  • fearie_jae
    fearie_jae Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! my real name is Jamie. I started turbo jam a few years ago and it helped me lose a good bit of weight but then i got pregnant with my now 4 yo and its been collecting dust until recently. super excited to be back on the healthy track and i already worked up my sweat this morning. Hoping this good feeling carries me thru the work day :D
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Yay! So glad I found you this morning! My name is Melanie and I have Turbo Jam on my workout calendar to start this week.

I have had the Turbo Jam DVD's since about the middle of January and have tried them all several times. I also do Leslie Sansone walking DVD's but I am feeling the need to switch things up and challenge myself. I am planning to still get in some walks and also enjoy Rodney Yee's AM Yoga.

Thanks for starting this group - looking forward to Jamming with you all!
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    HI Ladies,

I am so down with the challenge!!!
  • eklopez14
    eklopez14 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge. It'll help keep me accountable.

Thanks!
  • BexleyGirl
    BexleyGirl Posts: 102
    Options
    Hello...I am up for the challenge...perfect timing. I have Turbo Fire . :smile:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Hello everyone, thank you so much for signing up!!

It's great to see so many people joining today.

How is everyone doing? Have you got your workouts in yet or planning on doing them later?