how's everyone doing?

Options
Just wanted to check in with everyone! I've had a busy couple of weeks and my weight loss sort of stalled, but I picked things back up this past week and am down 2.4 lbs. All I kept thinking about this week was that I needed to get into the 230's, for weeks it seemed like I was hovering just above that and I was so frustrated. I was so excited when I got on the scale and saw that I finally broke through.

I wanted to wait to start running again until I lost a little bit more weight, just to try to prevent myself from re-injuring my foot, but I couldn't wait anymore. I keep seeing people out running and it's all I can think about, so I decided there's no time like the present. I started C210K this morning and it felt so good to run. I ended up stretching the running parts out longer because I was only supposed to do 30 second runs today, but it wasn't enough. It really did feel great to run again and I can't wait to be back to where I was last year and running for miles.

Hope everyone's having a great week & weekend!

Replies

• jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I was pretty stuck in the 230s too. And then when I finally broke through, the 220s seem to be going by pretty fast. I will be in complete shock if I get to the teens soon. I am currently at a 3 year low now! (and the 2nd lowest in approximately the past 8-10 years)

Hoping to hit the teens by the time I go on a spring trip 10 NYC. If I hit the low teens, then my b-day goal might be possible (onder-land by end of may) it is pretty aggressive, but an outside possibility.
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    It's going great so far...Hit a small plateau on the scale 2 weeks ago resulting in only 1 lb lost in a week...And now with my new workout and weightlifting I expect it may slow down some. The great news is I am only ounces away from Onederland - according to my weigh in this morning!!! YAY! I may cry when I hit it! LOL... haven't seen that number in at least 5 years or more!
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I was also on a stall for just a week. I am back 100% and seeing results. I am going to update the spreadsheet now. I have been walking and working out a lot more this week with the great weather here in Michigan.
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Options
    I OFFICIALLY hit Onederland this week! WOOHOO! So now my goal is to hit my "goal weight" but June 22nd - TOUGH!
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    I OFFICIALLY hit Onederland this week! WOOHOO! So now my goal is to hit my "goal weight" but June 22nd - TOUGH!

SOOO Happy for you!!!! You must be ecstatic! Great job keeping at it!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Options

SOOO Happy for you!!!! You must be ecstatic! Great job keeping at it!

THANK YOU!!!
  • sheismith
    sheismith Posts: 111 Member
    Options

Yay! Congratulations!
  • jadedone
    Options

Congrats! That's amazing! :)
  • jadedone
    Options
    The 220s are almost over for me! 1.2 pounds to go! Then it'll be time to focus on hitting one-derland by my b-day at he end of may!
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Ten pounds to go now!!! Woo Hoo!
  • kailamarie84
    kailamarie84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    4 pounds til onederland! super surprised since I haven't really been able to work out the last few weeks...sooo glad its getting to be spring so I can be outside more (I'm far too clumsy to work out outside when there's still ice on the ground lol)
    Wish me luck, and good luck to all of you also!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I hit a plateu for a couple of weeks which SUCKED, Last week I stepped on the scale and dropped 2.7kg. I've now lost around 17lbs and am sitting at 230.4lbs :)
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Won't let me edit my last post, but I lost another 1.2kg this week!
  • jadedone
    Options
    Won't let me edit my last post, but I lost another 1.2kg this week!

Congrats!