Any changes yet?

Options
Most of us are either on days four, five, or six. For those people, have you noticed any changes yet? I ask because I finished day 4 of level 1 today and while playing around with the tape measure, I noticed a half an inch difference on my upper arms, waist, and hips. There was also a one inch difference in my thighs! I am excited, but I am wondering if this is possible. I mean, can you really lose inches this quickly? If so, I cannot wait to see what I look like at the end of this thing! Lol.

Replies

• GeorgiaDaughter
    GeorgiaDaughter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome. I just finished day 4 and haven't noticed any changes yet except I'm less sore today. I didn't measure myself but will tonight and check again next week. I did take before pics though.
  • ckeachie
    ckeachie Posts: 26
    Options
    I was feeling a huge difference too, so did my measurements tonight, and am apparently 2 inches smaller on my waist and 1.5 on my hips already... SUCH a motivation... especially since the scale has not budged at all and I'm trying not to get discouraged! My husband mentioned my stomach looked smaller which is why I checked with the measuring tape :) I'm excited to see the end result too, just HOPING there is some kind of movement on the scale soon!
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I haven't been measuring or weighing myself but I can tell my stomach and arms are tighter. And my legs look thinner but that might be from the running I have been doing too :)
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I haven't measured yet. I think I am going to give it a few more days before I do so. Probably will do so when I move on to level 2. Still not sure if I am going to fit it in over the weekend. Kids activities consume most of my weekends! So glad for this group to keep me motivated.
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    One non-visible change I've noticed -- I am not waking with aches & soreness and also, I find that instead of dreading working out, I actually am thinking about other activities to do in addition to the workout... It's nice. And I guess proof that an object in motion wants to stay in motion.
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    I haven't seen any changes yet....but I hope to by the end of the 30 days! :bigsmile:
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Me too. I think about what other exercise I can do in conjunction with 30DS. Jillian is so motivating
    One non-visible change I've noticed -- I am not waking with aches & soreness and also, I find that instead of dreading working out, I actually am thinking about other activities to do in addition to the workout... It's nice. And I guess proof that an object in motion wants to stay in motion.
  • Tonyaton425
    Tonyaton425 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So excited to see some changes in my body around my mid section, usually that is the first place I gain the weight but it is also the first place it comes off. I was just looking at my before pics and my stomach is very different already. I am hoping the rest of me shrinks as fast.. We'll see what week 2 brings.
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    Im on day 7 and have dropped 2 pants sizes already!
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Wow! Mountaingirl. That is great. I wish I could figure out if I did. I have been wearing stretchy pants since I had my hysterectomy since I still swell up quite a bit. Periodically I try on my fat pants but even though they start off fine I swell out of them in a few hours.

I broke down and took my measurements. I had planned on waiting until day 15.

Date Upper Arm Chest Waist Tummy Hips Thigh Neck

3/16/2012 11.75 36.5 29.75 32.5 35.25 19.25 13.25
    3/26/2012 11.25 35.75 29 31.25 34.75 19 12.75

I have been grossing out about my turkey wattle arms this last several months so I'm thrilled they are a bit smaller. My problem area really is my waist and tummy so I'm thrilled they are smaller.
  • claudPolo
    claudPolo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have noticed more definition in my this, abs and arms. I'm on day six
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    just finished day 8, it is very slight but i am sure their are changes aspesially in my love handels, and arms could do with some more work on my bum though :) x
  • karoumee
    karoumee Posts: 100
    Options
    i just did L1D6 today....
    havent really noticed any change...neither on the scale nor while measuring...
    hoping there will be some changes after the 30days...

am wondering if I should do cardio along with the 30DS?
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    So far, I have lost 2 lbs and 1 inch. 1/2 an inch in my waist and hips =) Note: I have only being 30 DS for two days.
  • Sharonks
    Options
    I actually wore my fat jeans all day. I think I may be swelling a little less but I think I also got a little smaller so even with the swelling I can fit in my jeans.
  • Tara_Alesia
    Tara_Alesia Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The pants I couldn't wear before starting are now fitting perfectly! I slid into them after the 5th day, and it was amazing! Just finished day 7. Looking forward to 30!
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    No changes yet after 12 days, what's going on???

Okay, I must say that I've binged 2 days out of the two weeks or so since I started 30DS buuuttttt... no movement on scales and only 0.5 inches off my hips.

Anyone else?
  • shaymo10
    Options
    Just weighed in! No change on the scale, but I did loose a total of 5.75 inches since starting 30 DS on Monday. Holy Smokes!
  • Sharonks
    Options
    Just weighed in! No change on the scale, but I did loose a total of 5.75 inches since starting 30 DS on Monday. Holy Smokes!

Great job! It doesn't matter how much we weigh just what we look like we weigh.
  • shaymo10
    Options
    Who loves the scale?!? Me! I lost another 3 lbs! I am in complete shock, because I am only on Day 7: Level 1. That is a total of 5 lbs so far! Whahoo! Keep pressing everyone! Can't wait to see your before and after pics. #30dayshred