Introduction

Options
2»

Replies

• manicja76
    Options
    Hello! I just joined MyFitnessPal last nite and started doing yoga this morning. I am a mother of three and still trying to lose those last stubborn 20lbs from my last child that just turned 2 1/2. Not sure how this works but I figured I start somewhere. I could use all the motivation I can get - my husband works crazy hours and is not support of me losing weight. Thanks for reading! :smile:
  • MeckleyLE
    MeckleyLE Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey moms,
    I just joined today and I"m glad to find a group I can relate to! I have always been between 125 and 135 (i'm only 5'2"), but gained some weight before pregnancy and then added to it with the baby. I now have an 11 month old and I'm down to 150, but I'd love to take off another 15lbs. I'm hoping this website will help keep me on track and keep me motivated!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    awe welcome to the site and the group, how has it been going for you so far???
  • nyla_darkmoon
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Nyla Im a 28yro mommy of 1 5yro and 2 step children 16 and 20. After my pregnancy I got very sick and was put on heart pills to avoid a heartattack. I became very depressed and at the same time I was taking care of my mother inlaw as well. I went from 135 to 196 and IM only 5'2".In that year I also found out i have lupus and Ijust wanted to ignore it, but lately my joints are so painful that I need to make a change. Ive shed some pounds over the past 2 years and tried to feel as much "myself" as possible. Its hard to do on your own and Ive reach the point where encouragement to be healthy is needed. My husband is wonderful but doesnt understand my need to have my muscular body back, because he loves me the way I am. Ive just stated a body combat class and am very excited to be out of the house! lol
  • lilred64
    lilred64 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Ashley and I'm 25 years old with a 6 month old baby. Prior to pregnancy I was on steroids and various other medications for some health problems and put on weight so I was introduced to my fitness pal to lose weight for a friend's wedding. I was well on my way and then I found out I was expecting! Well that meant more added weight...and to top it off I was gestational diabetic. Needless to say, I only put on 27 pounds during pregnancy but once I was allowed to eat whatever I wanted, I did. Now I am in the fight to lose weight again! I'm glad I found this group and you all can relate in one way or another. It's hard to fit fitness into my schedule since I am a full time student in classes on average 12 hours a day 4 days a week.