Hello :)

Options

Replies

• ericalynn82279
    ericalynn82279 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just did my workout for today! 20 minute turbo jam! I always feel so good after! Looking forward to seeing how much better I get by the end of the six weeks!!! :love:
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Wow Mel!! Lots of people here - this is great! I ran this morning with a friend (and dogs) and am about to to turbo jam - think I'll do lower body workout. I'm with you on the food front...
    xxxx
  • nikki_0522
    nikki_0522 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Nikki and I just joined the group today. I just started Turbo Jam over the weekend and I'd love to join your challenge!
  • peachgirl43
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I'm excited to join this group and I love turbo jam!!! Let's burn it up!!!
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    TOR!!! :flowerforyou:

We have a great group coming together now!!!

This is excellent :happy:

Hello to all the new members signing up, I'm excited to see you all here.
    Can't wait to see our result and how we have all improved in 6 weeks time, don;t forget to weigh in today and measure if you can.

This is a lovely group now, we have quite a few people which is AWESOME!!!

Any more new comers please do keep on signing up, more the merrier!!!

This is going to be a wicked challenge, I feel quite determined to get a early night and be up bright and early tomorrow for my workout!!

I have done well with the food today, logging 100% perfectly exactly what I ate, however it shows me just how much I have been over eating lately, literally anytime I feel hingry or felt like having something I would pretty much have it, and I have gone an undone all my hard work from last year, I am now then biggest I have been for two years.
    Today has shown me howmuch I pick at food and I really need to restrict my eating to meals rather than nibbling throughout the day on whatever and not having proper meals.
    I find the nibbling impossible to log too as I can't remember it all.
    So learn curve number one understood, so lets see if tomorrow I can improve on that.
    Today I was ober by 150ish cals, over my 1200. But under including exercise, but my rules are 1200 max. Idon;t want to eat back exercise cals as I know this does me no good in the long run, I need to plan sensible meals within 1200 and that is enough for me, I am only 5ft 1!!

So BRING ON TOMORROW :drinker:
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jennie. I have a bunch of exercise videos and recently started using them again. Then I saw this challenge, so I'm going to focus on Turbo Jam. I love Chalene. I hope it's okay that I just joined this afternoon. I promise to still get in at least 5 days this week. Thanks for creating the challenge group!!
  • kahroleena22
    kahroleena22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I <3 everything turbo! I am currently enrolled in a bootcamp but rely on my Turbo Kick for cardio (well as of now, lol) I would like to lose about 10 lbs in 6 weeks so I am VERY excited to start today!!
  • torsaer
    Options
    So I did Fat Blaster this evening - still can't get all the moves right (she does them so fast!!) but am getting there. good workout too xx
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! My name is Sammy and I've been doing Turbo Jam all month so far! Not sure if I will be able to workout tonight tho since my stomach is a little upset. =(
  • safari20111
    safari20111 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Lets go!! I'm TT. Food is my issue.

I did cardio party today; completed 30 minutes bc i was on the run. Tomorrow I will do 20 minutes/abs/strength training.
  • sarahlynn78
    sarahlynn78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Did the 3T workout tonight. It was the first time I had ever tried it. It was fun!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I did the 40 minutes cardio party mix 1 last night. It was an awesome workout.
  • melgibson
    Options
    WELCOME EVERYONE!!!

Please do just join if you wnat to, this group is open to all turbo jam and turbo fire users.
    We started yesterday but you are welcome to join now and start today and maybe do an extra if you feel the need.

Fee free to add me as a friend.

Everyone who signs up is in, so no need to check with me, just sign up and get JAMMING!!!! More the merrier!!!

Hello to each and every one of you, have a wicked day and let us know your goals with exercise, weight loss, toning up and food targets.
    We are here to listen and support each other so ask any questions you like and lets help eachother as much as we can.

Love seeing you all writing here letting us know how your doing, add as much info as you like :bigsmile:
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

I love love love TJ. So glad I found this group. Yesterday I did Cardio 1. I usually try to do one in the morning (something short like Ab Jam or Fat Blaster) and then do a longer one in the afternoon....yesterday didn't quite workout like that. I'll probably hit up Cardio 2 and then Fat Blaster afterwards.
  • dvankuiken
    dvankuiken Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Dawn. I borrowed Turbo Jam from a friend and I'm hooked. I started about 2 weeks ago and then I found this group today. I will do my results starting from yesterday, as you all started yesterday. Count me in! Feel free to add me (mention something about turbo jam so I know I have some lovely TJ buddies to keep accountable). So stoked!
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hi! I completely forgot about the challenge yesterday - but I did get some cardio in! LOL
    Planning on doing the 20 min tonight.

I also go to the gym and do Hip Hop Abs. I love Shaun T. Between Shaun T and Chalene I should be rocking some abs in a few months (once I lose the fat!)
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I started last week and I loved it, a 3 day trip to Lake Tahoe for the weekend tripped me up, so I am starting a day late. Tonight I will begin the challenge w/day 1.
  • melgibson
    Options
    Just signing in to wish you all a very good night, I am off to bed early to have a good sleep then up bright and early to get my turbo jam session in.
    I managed a 10 minute run and a 45 minute walk as well this evening to go with my turbo jam this morning.
    I'm really pleased I managed to get that extra exercise in, I always feel better the more I do.

Well done to everyone for today, your all doing great. Keep it up!!!

Welcome all the new comers, it's great to have you with us, you are all very welcome I can't wait to hear how you all do this week.

Night all xxx
  • torsaer
    Options
    I did turbo fat blaster again today: this time with hand weights (want to get some of those weighted gloves some of them wear but don't think they sell them in the uk?)
  • ericalynn82279
    ericalynn82279 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I did turbo fat blaster again today: this time with hand weights (want to get some of those weighted gloves some of them wear but don't think they sell them in the uk?)

I saw some on amazon yesterday! not sure how much shipping would be for you though!