Day 26

Options
LimeyTart
LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
How goes it? I'm doing good. Not really losing anything, so I think I've got to re-evaluate and change some things up.

Replies

• CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my birthday, and I did not count calories. I had a few drinks and two not so low cal meals. Luckily this morning the scale only showed a half pound gain which I think might be mostly water retention. Going to work out really hard 5 days this week and make up for high cal weekend.
  • leeann788
    leeann788 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm losing inches not pounds, but I'm good with that. I don't really want to lose much weight, maybe a couple more pounds, but need to tone and strengthen...I'm small framed, but flabby as heck! lol It's definitley coming though. Most of my jeans are too big now, and the few that were snug, are fitting great! Really feeling empowered as of late though, and I'm liking it!
  • healthymel7704
    Options
    I'm not losing anything and it's frustrating. I need to take a close look at my diary and change up some things. I did notice that I'm over on sodium almost every day. So, I need to fix that, for sure.
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Sodium is a killer, Mel. It causes so much water retention.

I've got to give up bread and grains again, I think. My body just reacts so badly to them.