I'd love to wear ...

Options
124»

Replies

• aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    A short sleeve shirt or tank top TUCKED in; a little black dress with arms and shoulders showing; stylish clothes rather than my husband's t-shirts and sweatshirts that I've used to hide my body for the last 10 years!
  • mudpuddlegirl
    Options
    I would love to wear a bikini with confidence! I bought one last summer and I wore it to the beach, but I sat down the entire day! I want to "walk" the beach instead of "sit" the beach!
  • katysmelly
    katysmelly Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans with a tucked-in snug tee-shirt. You know - no muffin top!
  • babareeba
    babareeba Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    ... tattoo? :blushing:
  • Reni421
    Reni421 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all of the above! boots, bikini, cute dresses, smaller jeans, the stuff I already have in my closet....I want to be able to pick out something because I feel like wearing it, and not because of what it will cover up. I miss those days...and I'm going to get them back! I'm in with the shorties - 5'1" :smile:
  • SlinkyNewMe
    SlinkyNewMe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans. I have just got rid of my "mum jeans" because, well they are just plain wrong :noway:
  • mizzthang
    mizzthang Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have just worn a bikini on the Beach in Egypt so I think I would love to wear a nice pair of skin tight black leather trousers :0) THE PLAN: I will try loose a little more wieght and then treat myself to a pair
  • mangitangi
    Options
    A bikini and have a professional photo shoot with a fitness photographer at an exotic beach location!!
  • blowsfire
    blowsfire Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    my skinny jeans without the muffin top. :blushing: