Hi I am new to this group

Options
Hello everyone I am new to this group!! I am a stay at home mom of 2 kids age 8 and 4 and now that they are older and more self sufficient I decided that it was time for me to get in shape and change my lifestyle!!! I have lost 17.5 lbs so far and ready to lose a lot more!! Can't wait to meet you all :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ChelleDJM
    ChelleDJM Posts: 161
    Options
    welcome! I am fairly new too. I have 2 kids - almost 7 and 2. Glad to be here and VERY glad for all of the motivation and support here.
  • brownj2316
    brownj2316 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am new to MyFitnessPal. I am married and I have 2 kids, ages 7 and 4. I work full time and I have just decided to go back to school and change careers. I have struggeld with my weight for most of my life and I am ready to take control and lose the 40lbs.
  • jennurban333
    Options
    Newbie here as well. Have lost a lot of weight on another diet...but want to lose the last 25 while learning how to eat more normally. Mom of 7 & 2 year old girls in Metro Detroit. Friend me: jennurban333. All of the motivation appreciated from other MI moms!! Enough of Michigan being one of the heaviest states!!! Summer is right around the corner and we should all look GREAT!!!
  • sunnypenny
    sunnypenny Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Michigan Moms group.Feel free to add me as a friend.