How many minutes have you done?

Options
Jus wondering how everyones doing? Today (day 1) I did the 40 min. workout and according to MFP I burned 397 calories. Not sure how accurate that actually. I'm hoping to have some energy left by tonight to get a little more exercise in.

Replies

• ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Plan on doing 47 (cardio mix 1) tonight. I wanted to get up early enough this morning to do the 20 minute workout but was so sleepy!!! I'll try again tomorrow.
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam 20 minute workout + 34 minute walk with Leslie Sansone = 54 total today!

Have a great Monday all!
  • 94coco2010
    94coco2010 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I did my first ever Turbo Jam today! Just finished the Learn and Burn. It went pretty well, although I think it might take me a couple tries to catch on to all the moves (for a newbie like me I find it quite hard to keep up in regards to knowing all the moves). When I was having a hard time doing the moves I would just do the ones that I did catch on to while they finished the current set -- I figured at least I was moving still!! Looking forward to tomorrow's jam :)
  • 94coco2010
    94coco2010 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Forgot to ask -- how are you all tracking your jams?
  • Kima218
    Kima218 Posts: 27
    Options
    Did a 30 minute walk at lunch get off work at 8pm and plan to do 20 minute workout tonight. Will post again once completed.
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    I did the 30-minute Cardio Party Remix followed by a 23-minute yoga practice this morning for a total of 53 minutes today. i plan to do either the Booty Sculpt (Live) or the Turbo Sculpt tomorrow morning.
  • safari20111
    safari20111 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 and still finding it hard to get through cardio party. I did 30 minutes today. The 2nd circuit gets me all the time (squats and kicks).

I'm doing the advance calendar; tomorrow is 20 minute & abs. I'm also adding a 10 minutes strength training routine.

Still working on my food intake.
  • Kima218
    Kima218 Posts: 27
    Options
    Finish my turbo jam 20 minute work out now time for sleep good night all and see yu tomorrow
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I did the 20 mins Turbo Jam workout and then Turbo Fire's 40 mins stretch. So a total of 60 mins and 444 calories burned! =D
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Good morning Jammers!!! :wink:

So wicked to see you all logging in and letting us know how your all doing.
    Everyone is doing great, I love to see that so many of you are also getting in walking or yoga or another form of exercise too, that is awesome!!!

I did my turbojam 20 minutes this morning.
    Last night I walked for 66 minutes with my son on his bike. I also did my 20 minute workout first thing yesterday morning too.

I am using small weights when I do my turbojam workouts, I need to tone up my arms and figured the weights might also give me a bigger calorie burn :tongue:

Can't wait to hear more of you signing in and reporting back today.

LET'S AVE IT!! :drinker:
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    I did Turbo Sculpt this morning, using 4 lb., 5 lb., and 6 lb. weights (for the chest fly). Pushed to stick with 5 lb. thru most of the workout but had to drop back to the 4s every once in a while. Followed up with some yoga for the back.
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I did 40 min, Cardio 1. Thinking of doing Cardio 2 + Fat Blaster or the 20 Min Workout.
  • dvankuiken
    dvankuiken Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey Turbo Jammers! Today I did the cardio party, 20 minute workout, and half of the ab jam. So that makes 70 minutes. Keep up all the great work! We can do it!
  • dvankuiken
    dvankuiken Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I borrowed a friend's HRM/Calorie counter and MFP is pretty dang close to what it said. I'd say just stick to MFP unless you have an HRM.
  • SammyKatt
    Options
    I borrowed a friend's HRM/Calorie counter and MFP is pretty dang close to what it said. I'd say just stick to MFP unless you have an HRM.

I disagree. MFP will tell me I've burned way over 100 more than what my HRM tells me.
  • SammyKatt
    Options
    I did Cardio Party 2 today so add another 44 mins and 485 cals burned to my list! =D
  • safari20111
    safari20111 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    20 minutes cardio party + strength training
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I did the ab jam yesterday and today. also yesterday I did cardio party and today I did 20 min,

Have a super night all
    Ally
  • ericalynn82279
    ericalynn82279 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I did cardio party 2 so about 45 min today. yesterday was 20 min workout. I am hoping to do at least 20 min before work tomorrow but if not then definitely during lunch. I use a fitbit and today was the first time my calories burned on the fitbit matched what mfp logged. 680 calories! I have an old hrm but it doesn't seem accurate anymore so tonight I ordered a new one! looking forward to using it to see how accurate MFP is!!!!! Night all!:flowerforyou:
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    20 min in tonight. It's getting easier! YAY!
    I'm hoping to move up to the 40 min. workout...without huffing & puffing my way through it.