• tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    ok I sent $20. $10 for tammyandzach and husband zachandtammy
  • MexisMom
    MexisMom Posts: 249
    Options
    I am in - is it to late to play?

Nope, not at all. I'm gonna wait till the end of the week to let people send in the money.
  • nlepine84
    nlepine84 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I think $10 per person is reasonable.

I sent my $10 from nikki.lepine84@gmail.com
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm in for $10.00. I will do the pay pal thing tonight. Thanks
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Is sending in money mandatory? Because I would totally do it, but I really don't have the money to do so.

I mean I could maybe do it for a couple weeks, but like I said... I don't exactly have an "income" xD
  • MexisMom
    Options
    Is sending in money mandatory? Because I would totally do it, but I really don't have the money to do so.

I mean I could maybe do it for a couple weeks, but like I said... I don't exactly have an "income" xD

Nope, not at all! You don't need to chip in to be a part of the competition. This is just another added factor for some people to indulge in by choice. There will still be one overall winner, regardless of whether or not they paid. If the person who wins isn't someone who took part in the cash incentive, the "biggest loser" out of all those who did participate will get the money.

So in short, you aren't obligated at all. It's just if you want to!
  • LilCrissieBug
    Options
    I think $10 is totally do able!!
  • Tinkerbell1369
    Tinkerbell1369 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I will try and get the money in by the end of the week but don't get paid until Friday
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I've paid $10.00
    Jan
    otoolej@grapevine.net.au
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I just saw these updates I'll try and send mine later today. :)
  • Duckz1
    Duckz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options

I think the $10 is just a one time thing? Not every week...
  • MexisMom
    Options

I think the $10 is just a one time thing? Not every week...

Sorry, I totally missed that part! Yes, it is just a one time thing, not every week. It's still optional though. :)
  • Ewaldt
    Ewaldt Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I sent my $10 in! My email is: ewaldta@aol.com
  • estherwhetstone
    estherwhetstone Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to offend anyone, but I think anyone who wants to win the prize money needs to post before and after pics so everyone else knows it's legit.
  • bogie718
    bogie718 Posts: 79
    Options
    I just sent in my $10 (from goubeaux@hotmail.com.)

I am so excited by this challenge! It ends right before I leave on vacation and I want to lose as much before then. :wink:
  • MexisMom
    Options
    I don't mean to offend anyone, but I think anyone who wants to win the prize money needs to post before and after pics so everyone else knows it's legit.

I don't find that offensive at all! Ultimately, it is up to those who are participating in this cash incentive. If members would like photographs to be necessary as proof, I am completely open to implementing that.

I will add that if this is enforced, if there are some members who would rather not post their pictures on the group for everyone to see, I'd like to leave the option open to emailing me photos personally.

So far, I have money from Autumn23242, bogie718, Ewaldt, Janiot, nlepine84, tammyandzach, and zachandtammy. That's $70 after only one day. Looks like it might be a nice little prize for the winner! (I'll be participating as well)
  • ruthiez123
    Options
    $10.00 sounds good to me..... Count me in !
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'll try and put mine in this weekend. Get paid this week.
  • Tinkerbell1369
    Tinkerbell1369 Posts: 32 Member
    Options

I don't find that offensive at all! Ultimately, it is up to those who are participating in this cash incentive. If members would like photographs to be necessary as proof, I am completely open to implementing that.

I will add that if this is enforced, if there are some members who would rather not post their pictures on the group for everyone to see, I'd like to leave the option open to emailing me photos personally.

So far, I have money from Autumn23242, bogie718, Ewaldt, Janiot, nlepine84, tammyandzach, and zachandtammy. That's $70 after only one day. Looks like it might be a nice little prize for the winner! (I'll be participating as well)

I have only lost 2 pounds so the picture on my profile is what I look like now but if you really want I can post my picture.