Daily Check-in

Options
Hi everyone, im so glad to become part of the group. i have finished p90x, p90x2 and insanity. My new goal is to do a p90x/asylum hybrid. Today i did Speed& Agility, but tomorrow will be my 1st day doing my new hybrid program. I want to feel some sense of accountability so im going to post daily the workout that i did. I would love it if all of you posted along with me! Lets bring it and dig deeper!!

Replies

• bbcoachcory
    Options
    Cardio Core and Balance today. GOing for a run tonight.
  • skward04
    skward04 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Lean P90x program and did yoga last night... I cannot believe how stiff I am! Thank goodness I do it at home, because I was even embarassing myself with all my stumbling :) everyone has to start somewhere!
  • Lms528
    Lms528 Posts: 10
    Options
    Day 1 of hybrid done: Chest & Back, Ab Ripper x. Hows everyone else doing today?
  • Lms528
    Options
    Day 2: Vertical Plyo & relief. done!
  • eharrison10
    Options
    Hi everyone I just joined MFP today and I am in my 2nd month of insanity workout.. I did Max Plyo Circut today and I am gonna be in some pain tomorrow but the results are gonna be worth ever bit of it
  • Lms528
    Options
    Day 3: SHoulders & arms & arx
  • bbcoachcory
    Options
    Awesome job everyone! Crushed out some Chest and Back this morning. Just hit day 60 of my p90x and insanity hybrid.
  • danjanicole
    Options
    Cardio Power and Resistance done! (Day 1 of Week 2) I am definitely regretting all of the bad food I ate over the weekend now. Crawfish, beer, and Insanity the next morning is NOT a good combination! :)
  • bbcoachcory
    Options
    Plyometrics done this morning. WOW did I sweat!
  • danjanicole
    Options
    Pure Cardio kicked my *kitten* this morning! Took way more breaks than I should have, gonna try to go jogging later to make up for it!
  • skward04
    skward04 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Did P90x Core Synergistics last night and it kicked my butt!

Week 2 day 2 tonight- cardio!
  • bbcoachcory
    Options
    Woke up this morning with a sore throat and head cold. I tried to push through Shoulders and arms but I gassed out halfway thru so I stopped. Gonna hit bed early tonight. Loading myself up with Green tea and shakeology. It is helping so hoping for a better day tomorrow.
  • danjanicole
    Options
    Plyo cardio circuit done, barely. I'm so sore from pure cardio, and just exhausted, I didn't think I was gonna make it through.
    On another note, I bought a HR monitor yesterday, it was getting an accurate read for my HR, but reflected that I had only burned .98 kcals. Not possible! I reset it, and put in the info again, maybe I did something wrong? I guess I'll try it again tomorrow before I return it. :/
  • bbcoachcory
    Options
    Battled a nasty head cold for the past 4 days. Finally did a light workout on Saturday and Sunday. Did Pure Cardio this morning felt good but tired.