Best X-Trainers for TurboFire Workouts?

Options
thano30
thano30 Posts: 8 Member
Does anyone have suggestions on what kind of shoes to get for the TurboFire workouts? I have been using a pair of running shoes but my feet are starting to hurt after the workouts...

Replies

• freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have been using Tone ups by sketchers. I like them alot but they seem to be wearing out fast!
  • txsoccermommy
    txsoccermommy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. Someone told me the Nike Shox were good. I was thinking about looking into the AirMax.
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I dont wear shoes! Does it make it easier if you are?
  • Pearlsandcurls13
    Options
    You should ALWAYS wear shoes for high impact workouts. I actually love the Sketchers shape-ups, the old school "Looks like an orthopedic shoe" one. I had bad knee and ankle issues for a long time, no problems since I started using them. They really improve your coordination and balance, too. I have used them with Turbo Jam, and now Turbo Fire, and I can't see myself going back to flat shoes.
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    The balls of my feet hurt as well and I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking of trying some ortho inserts to see if that helps...
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I find that a pair of shoes with shocks or a thicker sole to absorb the shock of all the jumping is best. I traded in my running shoes as well when I started turbo fire. My running shoes were just too light, and a great cross trainig shoes DOES make a world of difference.
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    You should ALWAYS wear shoes for high impact workouts. I actually love the Sketchers shape-ups, the old school "Looks like an orthopedic shoe" one. I had bad knee and ankle issues for a long time, no problems since I started using them. They really improve your coordination and balance, too. I have used them with Turbo Jam, and now Turbo Fire, and I can't see myself going back to flat shoes.

I NEVER thought of wearing those to do TF! I stopped wearing them since mine are so ugly but no one would see me workout.

I also just do the workouts barefoot. But tomorrow I will try the shape ups!
  • Jess3kids
    Jess3kids Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time wearing shoes during the workouts because my feet cramp so bad. I do were shoes during the sculpting and toning workouts though.