Power 90

Options
AmberzHeartz
AmberzHeartz Posts: 53 Member
I just ordered it today and started a group for it! This is how I am going to make sure I do 2 workouts every day in April. I also have a 2 mile loop that I walk/run a lot with my puppy. Anyone want to take this root with me?

Replies

• ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it today and started a group for it! This is how I am going to make sure I do 2 workouts every day in April. I also have a 2 mile loop that I walk/run a lot with my puppy. Anyone want to take this root with me?

What is power 90.... I have a week left on Jillian Michaels ripped in 30...Looking for my next adventure! ;-)
  • xperez21
    xperez21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

What is power 90.... I have a week left on Jillian Michaels ripped in 30...Looking for my next adventure! ;-)

Power 90 is the original P90X - unlike P90X, Power 90 is to help people get into shape. P90X seems more like for people who are in shape and want to excel into an athlete frame. i have it and enjoyed the work outs :)
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

Power 90 is the original P90X - unlike P90X, Power 90 is to help people get into shape. P90X seems more like for people who are in shape and want to excel into an athlete frame. i have it and enjoyed the work outs :)

THANKS!!!! I will have to look into it.....
  • AmberzHeartz
    AmberzHeartz Posts: 53 Member
    Options

THANKS!!!! I will have to look into it.....

Yeah I ordered it from beachbody but it still is not here yet :( I need a good place to start. It says I should have it by the 6th! I will let you know what it is like when I start it. It comes with everything you need