Success!

Options
GunnerGirl029
GunnerGirl029 Posts: 29 Member
Hi Everyone!

Im 8 days into my first 90 day challenge!

Ive lost 4 lbs but only 0.5" through the bust (has biggest loser set me standards too high?) Im very happy with this but from what I read about others results, mine seems minimal.

Will keep you all posted on my successes!

Replies

• melpap12
    melpap12 Posts: 50
    Options
    dont get discouraged. There are so many factors to take into consideration. How much weight do you have to lose?
  • GunnerGirl029
    Options
    Im 5'7 and 200. Ideally I would like to lost 50lbs but I would be extremely happy with 30-40
  • GunnerGirl029
    Options
    Also, Im now into week 3 and Ive lost -1" in the bust, -05" waist and -1" in the hips. Ill weight in tonight but the inches are a huge success in themselves.
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have been on the program since October I have lost 50 lbs to date

It works are you working out too.. I use Jillian Michael's dvd's
  • GunnerGirl029
    Options
    I have been on the program since October I have lost 50 lbs to date

It works are you working out too.. I use Jillian Michael's dvd's

50 lbs! THATS SO INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! Congratulations we are all so proud of you!

and yes, I lift weights 2-3x a week and run 2-3x
  • melpap12
    melpap12 Posts: 50
    Options
    Ive been on the Challenge since Jan 7th. This is the first time that I have been sucessful with weight loss. I have lost a total of 36 lbs (15 lbs I lost on my own before I started teh challenge) The shakes work. No doubt about it. You results are fantastic. keep up the great work.
  • shrinkingsami
    shrinkingsami Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    keep it up girl! You got this!
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm down 12.6lbs so far and I got 6+wks left to go on my first challenge.. I'll keep doing challenges til I reach my personal goal weight (that and as long as it's free for me *lol*)