The Avengers!

Options
Anyone super excited for the movie? :)

Replies

• LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    "Super excited" doesn't even begin to explain my emotions!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options

I saw the trailer yesterday while at the movie theater with my friend and I almost died of excitement haha. I cannot freaking waittt
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I saw it too before Hunger Games and freaked out seeing it on the big screen!
  • sunnburst1984
    sunnburst1984 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just waiting for the pre sale :D Actually having my youngest babysat (He'll be 5 months then). That's how bad I want to see this movie! :laugh:
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I think tickets are already on sale! An AMC near me is doing a Marvel marathon that day, well the day before with a midnight showing at the end. That's where I'll be!
  • halforc80
    halforc80 Posts: 29
    Options

^ THIS.

XD
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Please don't suck!
    Please don't suck!
    Please don't suck!
    Please don't suck!
    Please don't suck!
    Please don't suck!
    Please don't suck!
    Please don't suck!
    Please don't suck!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Omg I have been waiting for this movie for years. I have already threatened my sister with bodily harm if she talks though it (she hates Iron man). Im goin with a group of like 12 friends lol. I cannot wait
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I think tickets are already on sale! An AMC near me is doing a Marvel marathon that day, well the day before with a midnight showing at the end. That's where I'll be!

A. I just fell in love. I plan to do the same. And I'll be needing that shirt...

B. After 9 times of reading posts and saying "I gotta join that group" this thread did it. I can not f'ing wait for this movie. It had better be good. I'm holding out until after I see it to decide if I'm getting my Avengers logo tattoo or not.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I have more Marvel shirts than I can count :laugh: I even have one that says "Keep Calm & Avengers Assemble" :laugh:

I feel like I'm going to go into a deep depression once this movie is over :sad:
  • butterflyliz32
    butterflyliz32 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am super excited to see this one!! I know my geeky hubby is also in squee-city waiting for it to come out!

PS - I am in love with Captain America. I want to take him home and do bad things to him.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I saw it too before Hunger Games and freaked out seeing it on the big screen!
    Same here. And it comes out on my birthday!!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    LOL everytime the preview come on I jump up and down in my chair and clap like I'm 6. I already know I'm gonna be buying it on blue ray and watching the crap outta it. I honestly think this is the movie I am most excited for this year :bigsmile:
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    This isn't a lie, when the last trailer came out and I watched it online, I teared up a few times :laugh:
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Yes I can't wait for it to come out
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    One of three movies I intend to see in the theater this year :happy:
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    Here's a link to my pictures from The Avengers panel at New York Comic Con (NYCC) if anyone is interested!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rickybarbie88/sets/72157627919264472/

It's where my current profile picture was taken.
  • halforc80
    Options
    Here's a link to my pictures from The Avengers panel at New York Comic Con (NYCC) if anyone is interested!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rickybarbie88/sets/72157627919264472/

It's where my current profile picture was taken.

Ooohhh... You got to go to NYCC!! *jealous*

I have friends who are going to UK premier in cosplay, so can't wait for their pics. =D

When Hulk caught Iron man in mid-air during the trailer... I admit it, I gave a very unmanly squeeeee!!! XD
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I've been to NYCC once and SDCC twice! I'm going to C2E2 in two weeks as well! :D
  • halforc80
    Options
    I've been to NYCC once and SDCC twice! I'm going to C2E2 in two weeks as well! :D

So not fair... *sulks*