Replies

• LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm a Con *kitten* ever since I went to my first SDCC. It's addicting! LOL
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    LOL everytime the preview come on I jump up and down in my chair and clap like I'm 6.

THIS!! OMG, Chris Hemsworth is going to Philadelphia Comic Con this year - I am so there! Thor is definitely my favorite <3
  • halforc80
    halforc80 Posts: 29
    Options
    One day I'll save up enough to catch and plane and come over for SDCC or NYCC... The cons in the UK just aren't on that scale!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    LOL everytime the preview come on I jump up and down in my chair and clap like I'm 6.

THIS!! OMG, Chris Hemsworth is going to Philadelphia Comic Con this year - I am so there! Thor is definitely my favorite <3

I'm beyond pissed I can't make it this year because of a side job I have going on. :(
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    Options

I'm beyond pissed I can't make it this year because of a side job I have going on. :(

I'll take pictures! <3 I wonder who's coming to NYCC this year? Regardless, I am going lol
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options

I'll take pictures! <3 I wonder who's coming to NYCC this year? Regardless, I am going lol

Thanks! I'm hoping something Avengers related will show up at C2E2!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    Options

Thanks! I'm hoping something Avengers related will show up at C2E2!

Agreed! Can't wait <3
  • chwfit
    chwfit Posts: 6
    Options
    Excited is not the word. Orgasm is the word that best describes my feelings about this movie. I am a die hard super hero fanatic. Now I'm thinking of Wolverine....
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Excited is not the word. Orgasm is the word that best describes my feelings about this movie. I am a die hard super hero fanatic. Now I'm thinking of Wolverine....

I have the biggest crush on Wolverine!
  • juliekin
    juliekin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Excited? I'll be honest- they had my money as soon as it was announced, even if it is crap! And can hardly wait for SDCC this year!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Hard to tell but I'm wearing my Wolverine shirt in this pic.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

Hard to tell but I'm wearing my Wolverine shirt in this pic.

brett i see your rather large gray ball.. no wolverine shirt...
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    and im uber excited.. prob wont breathe or pee the entire movie.. so beware if you see me at the theatre after the movie.. i might look like a nabi... running toward the potty!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    Are there yet? Are we there? Are we there yet?
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    This is my take on it. Its going to be like Thor. In my opinion Thor could have been a whole lot better but they had to do the whole back story first hence very little action. I think the Avengers will be that way as well. Telling the back story of each person and how they met and towards the end of the movie just like Thor they will end up beating a common foe and band together. Don't expect this one to be action packed. My guess is the second installment will more then likely be better.

Trust me I hope I am really really wrong on this but this seems to be the trend with a lot of the superhero movies lately.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    This is my take on it. Its going to be like Thor. In my opinion Thor could have been a whole lot better but they had to do the whole back story first hence very little action. I think the Avengers will be that way as well. Telling the back story of each person and how they met and towards the end of the movie just like Thor they will end up beating a common foe and band together. Don't expect this one to be action packed. My guess is the second installment will more then likely be better.

Trust me I hope I am really really wrong on this but this seems to be the trend with a lot of the superhero movies lately.

that is a good point.. although.. you forgot one really important part.. samuel l..

he will tell them to stop being winey mofos and slap them with his BMF prop that he has for this movie and they will fight loki..
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    Eh, I could see that a little bit but it's not like they haven't been building up to this since Iron Man. All I know is no matter what, it's going to be awesome.

Is anyone else going to an early screening? I'm attending one next Saturday in Chicago and I can't wait!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    Also, from what I've read, it seems like everyone get's some one on one time fighting Loki. I can't wait!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

I might be likely to agree except that for all the clips I keep seeing (and I need to stop watching those) it looks like an action-fest. I just saw one released today where Black Widow really holds her own. I'm not going to say you're wrong, only that I'm hoping we're all pleasantly surprised.

Hell they spent 5 whole movies introducing these characters. I think we're ready to see them in action.

Here's hoping.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options

I might be likely to agree except that for all the clips I keep seeing (and I need to stop watching those) it looks like an action-fest. I just saw one released today where Black Widow really holds her own. I'm not going to say you're wrong, only that I'm hoping we're all pleasantly surprised.

Hell they spent 5 whole movies introducing these characters. I think we're ready to see them in action.

Here's hoping.

Cosign with your last sentence!