Options
schume89
schume89 Posts: 118 Member
Sorry I am getting behind!

Replies

• mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Did my day 9 today! Still doing level one. Only thing that I am really struggling with is the pushups and my legs still cramp on the jump rope. I have to shake them out before I start the next set of jumping jacks.
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Did my day 9 today! Still doing level one. Only thing that I am really struggling with is the pushups and my legs still cramp on the jump rope. I have to shake them out before I start the next set of jumping jacks.

I'm Day 7, level 1 and I'm having the same struggles! Push -ups and my calves cramp big time. Today I did the boxing in place of the jump rope...burned the same amount of calories! Think I'm going to move to level 2 on day 11.
  • HelloNewYou
    HelloNewYou Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same. Tight calves, and I still struggle with the push up section. But overall I'm already seeing improvements and other segments are getting easier.
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I'm making it through level 1 pretty well now. I still have a bit of a struggle with the jump ropes but it is getting better. I have resigned myself to girly push ups for now. I had laprascopic surgery a few months ago and the muscles around my incisions really hurt when I do regular pushups. I do a few regular ones then drop back down on my knees.

I watched L2 this morning while I was doing some stretching. That sure looks tough but I'll give it a go on Thursday.

We had to go to Walmart tonight and hubby bought me some 5 lb weights. The 3 lb ones are getting a little light.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Day 9 is done! One more day and I am off to level 2. I'm nervous and yet excited. I still have trouble with the pushups. I'm not sure I will ever do it right :-/
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    Does level 2 seem easier than 1 to anyone besides me?
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 9 done being my last day on Level 1. Looking forward to Level 2 tomorrow!
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    just finished day 9 wupeee, am getting so good at this am a little scared of going on to level 2 better go onto it tomorow though x
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Did day nine on 2 today!
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Day 9 Complete!
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 9 of Level One. Level 2 was more enjoyable for me the last time that I did the shred, so I'm anxious to move on to 2.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    day 9 = done!! cal burn: 148 per HRM Polar Ft4
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just did day 9! Looking forward to seeing what level 2 has in store!
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 9 of 30 Day Shred: Level 1. This is my highest calorie burn to date, since using my HRM! Whahoo! I think I am ready for Level 2. One day to go! Yeah!!!