Day One

Options
So I love desserts, pastries and chocolate. Today is day one of me really tracking my progress in getting fit. I've worked with a trainer and lost 35 pounds; however, over the holidays I gained 10 back so now I need to lose that and and additional 35 pounds. I am 5' 8" tall and weigh 205 pounds. So to lose the 10 takes me back to 195, and losing the 35 will take me to my goal of 160 pounds. I haven't been that really ever, probably since I was a teenager. Yes, I am going to try, no not try, I am going to do it! - just like the Nike ad - JUST DO IT! Hope the other two of you who are part of this group join me. I really need motivation.

Replies

• crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I would be interested in joining with you all in the 90 Day Challenge, if you don't mind. Please let me know what you guys are doing. Thanks!!
  • tyabd
    tyabd Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i am 34 5ft 3" working mother of an eight year old, need to reduce 30 lbs to be back at 120 lbs i used to be even after my son's birth. years have passed since i saw myself fit. very interested in this program.
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I sent you three personal e-mail messages about the 90 day challenge. Can't wait to get started.

Julianne
  • ekaterinip
    ekaterinip Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Are we gradually trying to start today? By making small, changes, baby steps? Does it officially still start next month? I will try to do the baby steps ahead of time for I really need it. I also have gone up, and done. But I have been doing that for years. I actually need to eat more, no matter how strange that sounds. But more often, and small meals. With the exception that I do not want to give up all of my sweets, and breads, but at the same time I do get something like an allergic reaction to them. I notice when I eat more of them, my wight does go up. Then when I cut them pretty much entirely, I got stomach flu like symptoms. I had that last time happen to me for three months straight through. I write things down, but when I see my weight, and body do the yo-yo thing, I give up entirely!! I do have an upcoming trip to motivate me, some, but not enough. I think if I found something fun, and did it, by encouraging myself too, that would be better, with baby steps! How about you guys? What motivates you? Do you still love to bake? And try to have a healthy relationship with food? Because I think that's what, and where I need to start. In another place they said, I want to concentrate on what I can have rather than to concentrate on what I can't have. And to tell you the truth, that is so much of a healthier, and mental approach, to the whole thing! Any body want to comment on that? Any body have any other ideas? It is better to work with the body, then against it, always!