Is today the 29th?!!!
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    no it is the 28th but i wanted to be a day early for once haha
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    The last few days I haven't been sore. I bet I'm going to be sore tomorrow since I went up to L2. I was following Natalie a lot more but am pretty much back at Anita. I don't know that I'll ever be able to do those double jump ropes.

Hopefully I'll be recovered by next week. At the last minute I changed my major at the community college because I got a pretty good offer in the works with a private university. It required I get a regular AA rather than a business one. So now I'm having to take 2 PE classes this quarter. I'm taking yoga and conditioning so I'll be getting all kinds of exercise.
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Just did day 1 of level 2! Everyone who thinks this level is easier must be in way better shape than me! lol
    I did like some of the moves much better.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 1 of level 2. Man was it tough! I could keep up through most of it except the plan type moves. I sooooo do not have the upper body strength to hold myself for that long. lol. I managed to get through it with minimal stopping. Hopefully, I will be able to keep up with the girls after a few days. 19 days to go!
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 2 of level 2. Hard work!!
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    skiped yesterday i meen had a reak day :( will be back in the game today though x
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    So after skipping my workouts this weekend, I decided to try Level 3 today which was crazy! It is very leg intensive after all of the arm workouts in Level 2. I may switch back to Level 2 or rotate between them or something.
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing the shred every day -- I break on Wednesday to take a pilates class instead. And I take Sunday off. So I'm a bit behind the group -- today is my day 12 (April 6th). But that's what is great about this -- you go at your own pace, at a level that works for you.

I've done level 2 a few times & to tell the truth, I have trouble finishing it, specifically, I can't do the very last abs section. I just can't keep myself up in plank position.. So I'm doing bicycle crunches instead & then in the evening I practice plank (and pushups) to build myself up.
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just did day 11! Level 2 was awesome. :) I'm excited to progress through this and get better at the moves.
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 11 of 30 Day Shred: Level 2. Wow! I am speechless! It felt like the first day! The only parts that I could fully complete was the warm-up and cool down. Lol! I have a feeling that I am going to be in pain for the next few days!