Options
schume89
schume89 Posts: 118 Member
ahead of the game for once! haha

Replies

• Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Despite totally not wanting to shred today I have survived my last day a L1. I even did everything with my new 5 lb weights except those side lunges. I think I'm going to do a bit of yoga after I catch my breath. I still feel awful but at least I feel exercised and awful instead of guilty, not exercised and awful.
  • ckeachie
    ckeachie Posts: 26
    Options
    I only got through 20 minutes of it today... I woke up eary to exercise, knowing I wasn't going to have time later, and apparently my body does not do well with that. I got dizzy and nauseous just as I got to the middle of the last circuit and felt like I was going to pass out... so had to stop :( I feel disappointed in myself, but there was no way I was going to stay functional. Maybe tomorrow will be better when I'm back to my normal workout time.
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    COMPLETED. Just in time. Ready for Level 2.

1 was starting to get really boring haha :)
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Got day 10 done last night. Was so tired when I got in that I forgot to post. Ready for level 2 today.
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    done :) I really think either my body is getting stronger or level 2 is way easier
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    DONE! I am finished with level one! I kind of did a little dance after it was over to celebrate my completing it. I'm actually excited to move on to level 2.
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 10 done as first day of level 2.
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    just finished day 10, it was first day of level 2. got really annoyed with the moves as any one that was in plank position my feet were sliding everyware wich made all the mooves imposible. i must have a slippy floor. didnt enjoy it attal. maybie i will have to do it bare foot :( not sure if thats okay to do
  • AllisonR19
    Options
    FInished day 10! started level 2 a day early…WOW, harder than I expected! Had to drop my 5 lb weights for the last few strengths in circuit 3!
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Day 10 Complete! Level 2 is getting easier but the 3rd Circuit is pretty rough!
  • Tara_Alesia
    Tara_Alesia Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend and I just finished Day 10!!! We're so excited. I'm looking forward to starting Level 2 on Wednesday (not going to be able to do it tomorrow, because we've got some hindrances).
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 10!! Still chuggin' along!!
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 10 of 30 Day Shred: Level 1. Whahoo! I made it! Super-excited to be moving on to level 2!