Day 3 check in!

Options
I haven't noticed anyone starting a thread today so I thought I would!

I am feeling great today!!!! I did Lower Body Jam and 20 min workout during my lunch break! I hope my last two patients don't mind that I'm a little sweaty!!! Thank goodness for deodorant, body spray, and my fan!! My husband has school tonight and my 14 month old is teething :frown: so I know I won't be able to do it tonight!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. :heart: :heart:

Replies

• gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    I was rushed this morning (stayed up too late) but I got in the Turbo Jam 20-minute workout followed by Rodney Yee's forward bends practice. So 42 minutes in all. I'll probably do Booty Sculpt tomorrow. (I love love love the Turbo Jam Live workouts.)
  • ashtonalayna
    Options
    Still haven't done mine today :( Decided to sleep in this morning since it was after 1:30 wen I got to bed last night. I'm hoping to have enough energy when my kids are in bed tonight.
  • ericalynn82279
    ericalynn82279 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I don't have any of the live ones!! I may have to look for those!!!
  • safari20111
    safari20111 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Finished Cardio party (40 minutes)
  • gxm17
    Options
    The two Live workouts, Cardio Party Remix and Booty Sculpt, are my favorites. Despite the name, Booty Sculpt is a total body workout but it does have a killer band segment. They are both 30 minutes long, easy to fit into my morning (and still have time for yoga) and Cardio Party Remix has two back-to-back turbos. Lots of fun!
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I just did Fat Blaster and Ab Jam - 50 mins and 443 cals burned.

Now that I've been doing these workouts for a whole month I've noticed my cals burned is dropping. =/ I might need to start adding another routine in soon.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I don't have any of the live ones!! I may have to look for those!!!

I don't have any live ones either. :frown:
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I did Turbo Sculpt today.
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I did Turbo Sculpt today.

Hi HardyGirl! Me too! Love that one! Planning a 2 mile walk with Leslie for later today.

Have a great Turbo day everyone!
  • sandi24
    sandi24 Posts: 8
    Options
    Just finished 20 minute Turbo Jam and Ab Jam (standing abs only).
  • dvankuiken
    dvankuiken Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My students exhausted me today. I flopped on bed after I got home and wondered how the heck I was going to get through Turbo Jam today. But I did. I drank some water and put in Cardio Party 1. When it was finished, I took a break and ended up falling asleep (which shocks me because usually I'm amped up after my workout). When I woke up, I did the 20 minute workout. So today I only got in 60 minutes instead of my usual 70, but I am content. Keep up the great work out! We're going to be lean-mean-fighting-machines in 6 weeks :D
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have been bad this week :sad: I haven't did a workout this week but last week I was all over it...
    I need to step my game up. I had to come in work early all this week so waking up early wsn't happening and when I get home my daughter is on 1,000!!! No excuses. I have to do better.
  • gxm17
    Options
    I did the 30-minute Booty Sculpt this morning followed by Rodney Yee's Core Yoga for another 17 minutes so I got in a total of 47 minutes. Noticing a pattern…Chalene and Rodney, pretty much all the time.
  • ashtonalayna
    Options
    I did the 40 min. cardio party this morning. I'm hoping to do the ab jam or 20 min. workout this evening.
  • ericalynn82279
    ericalynn82279 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I did the 20 min during lunch today. Tomorrow I get off work early so I'll be able to work out longer!!
  • sarahlynn78
    sarahlynn78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I did Ab Jam and 3T (except for the Abs), so around 50 minutes tonight.