How's everyone doing?

Options
Hello my fellow Potential Pin-Ups!

How's everyone doing? Is everyone doing a bit of moving and shaking to burn off those calories and eating healthily? Hope you're all being good to your bodies and doing well. :)

18176012.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• coconutty420
    coconutty420 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    doing everything i can! this has totally taken over my life and if i am not eating or cooking healthy then i am spending my time exercising....which is good believe me! i was a bit dissapointed by the scale this week though....just thought it would be a bit higher....so i have decided to break up with it. i am done with that nasty evil contraption. i will continue to move forward and just judge it by the fit of my clothes and how i look in the mirror. im thinking once a month weigh in will do just fine. lol
  • rlmn
    rlmn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please keep me posted on how your scale break-up goes. I check my weight daily to help keep me motivated. If I don't check it daily then I find it tempting to cheat and fall off the wagon.
  • coconutty420
    coconutty420 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i am the opposite...if the scale doesnt move quick enough after being good or working extra hard then i get discouraged n tend to give up....and that usually leads to bad things. i started on here about 25 days ago and had ot weighed myself until just the other day. i just started Jillian's Body Revolution and i have planned to give it at least 30 days before i weigh in. hopefully i will be pleasantly suprised and not disapointed.
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm an every-day-weigh-in person too - it helps remind me that the choices I make today will affect tomorrow, so I keep things in check. ;) Also remember, though, tha tit's not always about the number on the scales. Non-scales victories are awesome too. :)
  • rlmn
    Options
    Indeed. Nonscale victory's are important as well!
  • Juxtaposie
    Options
    I'm checking every day as well! If it's not where I want it to be, it pushes me to be even better! It's a true love/hate relationship in Shakesperean form!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Doing great. Lost 13 pounds and 5.5 inches since joing MFP 25 days ago!
  • rlmn
    Options
    Dominique Smal that is AWESOME!!! GO YOU!!!!
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Dominique! :)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I'm in a mini-plateau and it is all my fault. I am/was hoping to break free of the 220s this month. Between TOM at the beginning of last week, going out to eat all last weekend, and not many workouts this week and I stuck at about 221.4.

The good news: I did lots of waist work with twisting motions, and I really felt it. Windmills, attempts at the ab vacuums, wood chops, standing bicycles and waist twists.

I am hoping for a scale miracle over the weekend. And to get in 2 more workouts. And take it easy on the eating out and cocktails.

I did a my first session with a new trainer today, she kicked my butt and we did lots of fully body and upper body workouts.

One non scale victory: I did 1.5 full pushups. :)