What is going on?!?

Options
schume89
schume89 Posts: 118 Member
So I have noticed every day there are less and less people responding to the discussion. Are people quitting or just forgetting to say they are done for a day? Because right now it looks like only about 10 people are still doing the 30ds. And there is over 90 people in this group!

Come on guys, we can do this!!! Think of how awesome we are going to look/feel when this is done!

Replies

• mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I noticed that too. I hope they are sticking with it and are just taking periodic rest days! Hang in there people. I know I am seeing less results than others but I know that the only way to get results is to hang in there. Anyone know what they are planning to try after 30 day shred?
  • Elenazuniga
    Options
    Sorry peeps I just forget to check in.. but minor nsv I have jeans and t's fit looser lower ab skin is tighter.. and I've lost 5-6pounds so far.. am I proud yes. Next week ill take measurements and see how that is..
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    sorry I don't respond on the discussion really cause i'm a few days behind everyone, but I'm still here and doing the shred :))
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I'm here and can already tell I'm going to hurt in the morning. L2 is pretty tough.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! Just completed level 1 today!
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm still here as well! I try to post when I can. Seeing small differences in how my pants fit :)
    This will all be worth it!
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    Im still here! I even did level 1 and 2 yesterday! Getting ready to do mine for today
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Still here! I'm on Day 9 so two days behind but I'm completing level 1 tomorrow!! I'm actually nervous to start level 2 on Saturday! I take Sunday as a rest day. I have three children...well four if you count the big one i call my husband! :-) so I like to have a family fun dy. Still get exercise we just don't do the shred together.
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    i'm still hear too, just finished day 10 today on level 2 so have taken one rest day so far. am glad the groups still going though even if their are a few less of us.
  • Soniatantu
    Soniatantu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Ill be honest I have not done it since Tuesday. I didn't do it on Weds and on Thursday morning I took a bar method class. I am planning on doing it tomorrow. Sorry I have been off task.
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm still hanging in there, but just not doing it every day. I can def notice results as it gets easier every time. Curse those jumping jacks still!!!! Grrrrr!! Thanks for the encouragement!!!! Go Team!!
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm still on here but I'm still doing level 2...it's still a bit of a challenge when it comes to the squat arm raises.
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Still here - but I'm only on Day 7 (I'm only counting the days when I do the tape, not the cardio days) !
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am still doing 30 Day Shred. I joined this group several days after you all started. I am on Day 4. You can check out my post for the last four days by going back to the previous thread. It looks like everyone else is between Day 6-10.
  • Tara_Alesia
    Tara_Alesia Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm still working at it! I'm a bit behind. Day 9 tonight!
  • throughosts
    Options
    I'm still going! But I'm very behind. I had a horrible reaction to benzoyl peroxide - and my doctor advised me to avoid sweating because it irritated the rash even more. Go figure - I broke out on my back from sweating while working out, so I treated it with a topical cream, had a bad reaction to the cream, and then I couldn't work out! But I FINALLY healed up and got back on track today - finished day 7 an hour ago.
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm still going! But I'm very behind. I had a horrible reaction to benzoyl peroxide - and my doctor advised me to avoid sweating because it irritated the rash even more. Go figure - I broke out on my back from sweating while working out, so I treated it with a topical cream, had a bad reaction to the cream, and then I couldn't work out! But I FINALLY healed up and got back on track today - finished day 7 an hour ago.

Good for you! Keep on pressing!