Beachbody Coaches...?

Options
sharesb
sharesb Posts: 416 Member
When I bought my first Beachbody videos (Power 90) they "assigned" me a coach. This person never contacted me or asked how I was doing during my Power 90 journey. I used the BB message boards and found a great coach on there who was very supportive and encouraging so I switched to have her as my coach.

Sadly, she is no longer a BB Coach and I find myself without one. I really would love to find a coach who isn't just in it for the sales but is active with their customers and encourages them in their fitness journey.

So my question is...do you have a coach like that you can recommend? :)

Replies

• RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    How do you find out what coach was assigned to you? I recently bought Turbo Fire and was suppose to have 12 months free of membership and coach but I haven't heard from anyone. I found a beach body coach - she is leading the group called Christmas Turbo Fire Challenge. Check out the group and you can contact her. She seems pretty interested in motivating and coaching for the right reasons!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    As soon as I bought my first videos, a lady sent me a generic email saying she was my beachbody coach. I am assuming that any future purchases I made, she would get credit for.

I do stand corrected, she once also sent out a bulk email to which I was included asking me if I wanted a shakeology sample.

I would hope that my "coach" would do just that, answer questions, support me during my program, root me along...I don't doubt there are great coaches like that out there, I just want to find one!!
  • Fun4me2bFit
    Options
    Hi there. I'm a Beachbody coach and would be glad to help you out. You can contact me @ Fun4me2bFit on the Beachbody site. I am finishing up the Ten-Minute Trainer this week and will begin TurboFire in January. Please let me know what program you are doing and we can discuss your goals. I always love to have someone to be accountable to. Hope this helps. Cheryl in NC
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I formed this group to support my clients (I am a Beachbody Coach) and others who complete various programs through BB. I am not a pushy coach, but love motivating others and I use the products myself with great results over the past 6 months! I signed up to coach to receive the product discount and to help others. Sales is not my goal - just an added benefit. Inbox me with any questions that you have - even if you have another coach!

(I hate that you had no contact from your "assigned" coach. Unfortunately, that does happen when you order without knowing a coach. I work in a direct sales company with my BB coach's wife and have watched his personal journey. It helps me to know he has had success with their programs and is truely in it to help others! That personal contact really means alot in motivating me!)

CONGRATS on taking the first step in being healthy! Let me know if you have any questions - I will be glad to seek out your answers!
    Meredith
  • Mbiceo
    Mbiceo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes, Coach Greg is amazing and has a fabulous thread going. You should contact him through Beach Body. My coach is CoachGregA. You can reach out to him and "switch" to him. I would recommend him highly.
  • amzg44
    amzg44 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! I am a BB Coach and Im also a Certified Lifestyle and Fitness Coach. I'm glad to help you! :) I am a product of what Beachbody can do for someone. if you want you can email me at amy@fitandfabulous.me I also have a Facebook page that has progress pictures and I post on random topics that people have messaged me about- right now people are really interested in what I eat lol and how to get beachbody ready fast for summer. (Dont we all want that quick fix)

I had the same thing happen to me when I first joined BB- I got a coach assigned to me that never contacted me, then I found a coach and switched and then that one vanished on me after I bought a bunch of stuff.

Hope to talk to you soon and help you out! If you already found a good coach that you are comfortable with I am still glad to just talk fitness and nutrition. :)

Amy
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    Thought I would throw this out there too - I am a Beachbody coach as well with a degree in human nutrition. I personally started my journey with Shakeology and Insanity.

It has almost been a year and I can honestly say I have met some great people and have had a great time seeing people transform their live. Shakeology has been very personal to me and my family - my husband a type 1 diabetic that is dependent of insulin had been on Shakeology for 8 months his numbers are the lowest they have ever been if I can keep him healthy then being a part of this amazing journey is good enough for me.

My programs of choice is Insanity and Turbo Fire - I am finishing week 16 on Turbo Fire now and I keep repeating and repeating because I don't want it to end!! Please feel free to send me messages I am always available!
  • shalomabeth
    shalomabeth Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i am a coach but still learning how this works as im a new coach
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yes I am A coach and I am not Pushy eaither...:smile:, I still learning the trade:heart: